+ Follow This Topic

Thread: help! girl just got out of a long relationship, how do i handle it

help! girl just got out of a long relationship, how do i handle it

Ive been talking to this girl for a couple of months and we really like each other. We've made out before and we have alot of fun when we hang out. Although the times we've made out, she resisted at first but ended up doing it anyway. She just got out of a 4 year relationship about a month before we met. She doesnt wanna go out wit me because I guess shes not ready to jump back into the relationship scene... at least not yet hopefully. Now, she stops herself from kissing me. Maybe because she doesnt wanna get lovey dovey I dont know, does anyone have any idea why she could be doing this? Also when I try to talk to her about our future she doesnt take it seriously. How should I handle this? I talk to her everyday and I really like her, I'm positive she feels the same way about me. I am going to keep talking to her like I usually do, but I feel that if i keep falling for her and it doesnt turn out the way i want it to, Ill be devastated. What do you guys think i should do? I really really like this girl, not having her in my life would break my heart.

just take it slow, give her space. i mean if you say that she doesn't want to jump into a relationship yet then be there when she's ready. but the thing is with this, it's good to be there for her but if you end up becoming the whole shoulder to cry on and such, you might end up becoming in the dreaded-unforgiving FRIIIIIEEEEENNNNND ZOOOONEEEEE (caps and a lot letters, emphasizing on how dreadful it is).

she probably stops her self from kissing you perhaps cause she isn't ready and that it's going too fast (that's my only assumption) but i don't want you to think it this way which is that she doesn't see you as a bf. cause i mean she kissed you a lot before so there is some leverage that you are at least in her sights for a potential lover. like i said, leave her a little bit of space, for her to get herself back. just make her laugh and smile

good luck
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]so you lost a limb but hell, you will heal in time.

Be there for her and understand what she is going thru. Be someone that is fun to be with while not pressuring her to kiss. I think the time will come when she will kiss you.
    Pastor d

www.ingenio.com/pastord

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Back off. One month and you expect her to jump your bones after she just parted from a 4 year relationship. Think about that for a second. Don't you think you're asking a bit much of her at this time?

I think ive pressured her too much, youre exactly right. When we chill, I cant resist trying to kiss her. Today we had a long talk, she said she just want to be friends but still wants to talks as much as we do now and hang out alot. She says she doesnt know how long it will take her to be ready for a relationship. She also told me, she doesn't want me to wait. I dont know if thats a clear indicator that Im permanently in the friend zone. I have people telling me I should stop talking to her as much as I do now, which is everyday. We talk on the phone for hours and pretty much fall asleep on the phone. Should I cut that down and make her miss me??? I also have a friend suggesting, I just keep doing what ive been doing, without the kissing part. I believe the latter can put me in the Friend Zone. Does it look hopeless? Is there a chance that if I continue talking to her, that I can be with her down the road?