+ Follow This Topic

Thread: In love with a married woman, who loves me back

In love with a married woman, who loves me back

This story is a little complicated. Please be patient.
    I and this girl were madly in love with each other for 1 year. All the time we talked about getting married and were also involved physically. Then we decided to get married. However, due to an operation went wrong i lost my voice. I realised that it will be very tough for her to continue her life with me like that. Hence, i broke apart giving wierd reasons (which she never accepted). She didnt want to get married to anyone, but seeing that i was away from her and her parents forcing her to get married, she got married totally against her wishes. She has been married for 2 years now and hasnt had sex willingly with her husband even once.
    All these 2 years, we always confessed to each other how much we loved each other despite everything, and she used to keep pleading me to take her back. After 1.5 years of her marriage, a miraculous operation got me my voice back. Now i really want her back. She also says that she loves me still and a lot. But, leaving a marriage will leave her with a huge guilt. Especially coz her husband has been always good with her, and loves her. However, no matter how much she tries, she is not able to love him back at all.
    In india, leaving a marriage is considered a big thing and this social stigma keeps getting onto her. Due to which she doesnt know what to do.
    I really want her in my life. What do i do? Ask her to make a decision asap ans risk the chance of getting a no. Take some time to let her emotions clear up a little and then ask her, but in the process go through the huge pain of waiting under uncertainity? Or simply walk away, and ensure lifetime of pain to both of us?

Rule #1 Don't mess with a married woman !!!!
    If she leaves him ok but no contacts with married women.

let's not forget that it was you who pushed her away first. and for what? because you thought she couldn't handle someone who she loved not having a voice? there are plenty of ways to communicate without speaking.

I personally don't think you deserve her. she sounds like a sweet, honourable person and you are the one with the problem. you can't get her back now that you have regrets.

oh, and her getting married again (against her wishes or not) is a barrier you shouldn't break. I'm with Ron on this.

Update...

Thank you for your replies friends... I understand what you guys are saying and totally respect everyone;s opinion. I have now decided to not pursue her, and let her live her life. I should not create any further problems in her life. There was a time, when i could have been with her. But i didnot. I dont think that i dont deserve her, but i now realise that i have no right to ruin a marriage due to any reason wotsoever. So today itself i told her that i will not pursue her or bug her in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by RonHH View Post
    Rule #1 Don't mess with a married woman !!!!
    If she leaves him ok but no contacts with married women.
    or what? __________
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

She didn't marry for love, it isn't the same as if she did.

You (and she) have only one life. Living in misery shouldn't be an option.

every person has the right to pursue his or her own happiness.

I was about to scold you for aggressively pursuing a married woman but then I read your update. It's a good thing you came to your senses because you could have ruined two lives.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    let's not forget that it was you who pushed her away first. and for what? because you thought she couldn't handle someone who she loved not having a voice? there are plenty of ways to communicate without speaking.

[COLOR="Sienna"]you are right .

we must remember this point.
    but he did that coz he love her so much . and he don't want her goes unhappy with him through married life.

coz the love is not to be with each other just but love the is to wished happiness for that person that you are loving him .[/COLOR]
    ~love is a beautiful world~

I see trouble. Leave married women alone

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    or what? __________
    For the respect of her marriage

How many times you love somebody like that? How many times you can even find love? Can you live with the regret and the fact that you're gonna be asking yourself from now until your death : What if we had a second chance? Personnaly I couldnt live with that idea in mind. plus, she's not happy with her marriage and you're mesirable! Save her and save yourself from regrets and the bad feelings and ask her for forgivness! You only have one life, one chance to live your life the way you want to!!