+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: miniskirt?

I wouldn't think of telling a girlfriend what she could wear, or who she could talk to, or where or with whom she could have sex, or anything else.

I'd simply kick her out of my life the second she flaunted her mini-skirted ass in public, just as I would if I found that she was flirt-talking to other guys, sleeping around town, or doing anything similar.

I'd actually be happy that she gave me the mini-skirt warning before I wasted more of my life on her.
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by chump4u View Post
    I wouldn't think of telling a girlfriend what she could wear, or who she could talk to, or where or with whom she could have sex, or anything else.

I'd simply kick her out of my life the second she flaunted her mini-skirted ass in public, just as I would if I found that she was flirt-talking to other guys, sleeping around town, or doing anything similar.

I'd actually be happy that she gave me the mini-skirt warning before I wasted more of my life on her.
    Just cause a girl wears a mini skirt does not mean that shes gonna cheat

can we just put a boo button specifically on chumps posts please?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    Just cause a girl wears a mini skirt does not mean that shes gonna cheat
    I wouldn't dump a mini-skirted girl because I thought she'd cheat, I'd dump her because exhibitionism is a psychological defect that I'm not willing to waste any more life dealing with. I know from years of bitter experience that a girl who is so attention-needy and insecure that she's got to flash her ass in public is certain to have several other personality and character issues besides that, and I did my time in Hell dealing with unstable bitches decades ago. No more mini-skirts, no more drug stashes, no more hot-pants, no more psychotic breaks, no more bad-boy exes... no more. Never again.
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

Qwerty didn't read your signature, did she Chump?

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wouldn't dump a mini-skirted girl because I thought she'd cheat, I'd dump her because exhibitionism is a psychological defect that I'm not willing to waste any more life dealing with. I know from years of bitter experience that a girl who is so attention-needy and insecure that she's got to flash her ass in public is certain to have several other personality and character issues besides that, and I did my time in Hell dealing with unstable bitches decades ago. No more mini-skirts, no more drug stashes, no more hot-pants, no more psychotic breaks, no more bad-boy exes... no more. Never again.
    lol you talk of women having problems..think you need to look at yourself!!

I do wear miniskirts (though not short enough to show anything but leg)
    I would say i have long, nice legs and yeh i like to 'show them off' to a certain degree but not because i enjoy the attention but because it makes ME feel good and i quite like that feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    Qwerty didn't read your signature, did she Chump?
    And no i didnt, but i have now...and i'll remember it lol

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    lol you talk of women having problems..think you need to look at yourself!!
    This is sorta like "Same to you, and more of it," or "You're another," isn't it? Never did think that was a convincing argument, but then, who am I to say? Evidently, I have problems; how can I possibly have standards?
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

I don't mind if she wears them... to bed.

Rawr, she's got the legs of a goddess. Long... smooth... curvaceous... soft...

I think I just came in my pants.

If I knew it made my man uncomfortable to wear it, I wouldn't in public or I would wear it differently.

^^ you just gained some respect in my book.

i like to wear what i want and i could give a fuk what a man thinks about it.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    i like to wear what i want in the kitchen and i could give a fuk what a man thinks about it.
    That's a good girl

whatever makes you feel more secure lilwang.

LOL I think I get what you are saying. I can see why a man would think his girlfriend is starving for attention if she wore a miniskirt... a lot and it was a part of her everyday wardrobe.

A lot of women wear certain things and wonder why they get negative attention. It may not be your intention... but mini skirts are way too short and inappropriate. Shirts with your boobs about to burst out of them... way too much going on. LOL! You don't wear those things anywhere for anyone to enjoy. For your man's eyes only.

Wear what you want... just be aware of the implications and subsequent consequences.

If you wear a skimpy outfit, expect a bit of negative attention mixed in with all the positive attention. No point in acting surprised.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast