+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: miniskirt?

live and let die.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

You guys quit getting misombra so worked up ! :-D

Clothing never bothers me, heck I can't remember a girl I was with that didn't wear a thong at the beach :-P I love the cute lil' pale triangle at the top of their tushy :-) Hot little mini? If you look great and like to wear it, put it on and let's go !

only an insecure little wee wee would try and dictate what a woman should wear. and only a little wee wee's girlfriend would let that be dictated to her.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    only an insecure little wee wee would try and dictate what a woman should wear. and only a little wee wee's girlfriend would let that be dictated to her.
    Your vocabulary is so much more politcally correct than mine :-D

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post

I'd have to disagree....

We call them boundaries....

Would you be uncomfortable with a boyfriend being nude in front of a friend? What about having her sit on his lap? Casual caressing?

I wouldn't be happy with a girlfriend who wore a miniskirt out in public or anything incredibly low cut, it's a respect issue. If we are in a committed monogamous relationship your body is just for me and mine is just for you. I would respect your feelings just as I would expect you to respect mine.

I find that the "You're not my daddy! I'll wear whatever I want!" women are very problematic in relationships in general, but especially when respecting boundaries. They come with tons of baggage and daddy issues... Needing constant male attention to make up for daddy not being around, not giving enough love, or giving too much "love".

Those are the kinds of women who have a lot of male friends yet hardly any female friends, have no set boundaries with "friends" and frequently have relationships that go south because of "accidents" with friends....

I can't even fathom the concept of "allowing" my girlfriend to do something. I am not her controller or master - I am her freaking boyfriend. She is allowed to do what SHE wants to do. Any dude who "controls" what his girlfriend wears sounds extremely disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by chump4u View Post
    I wouldn't think of telling a girlfriend what she could wear, or who she could talk to, or where or with whom she could have sex, or anything else.

I'd simply kick her out of my life the second she flaunted her mini-skirted ass in public, just as I would if I found that she was flirt-talking to other guys, sleeping around town, or doing anything similar.

I'd actually be happy that she gave me the mini-skirt warning before I wasted more of my life on her.
    That's really passive/agressive. It also seems like you have some insecurities about women/your girlfriend. I trust my girlfriend enough to know that is she wants to dress sexy as ****, that she's not going to cheat/be looking for some. I do NOT assume why my girlfriend dresses a certain way until she tells me, because only SHE knows. It is just bad communication and maladpative thinking to assume why she dresses sexy.

I actively encourage my girlfriend to wear less clothes, although she never listens :\ But I am more of the hippy-sex type, when it comes to clothes... the less you wear the more you share... And I am all-in for sharing in this world... as long as the ones you share it with are the "right kind" of people...

Anyhow, I trust my girlfriend with my life, my love and my soul and I love her the same way.. What ever she does, is fine by me - although sleeping with others might hurt (a LOT), I would never disallow her the opportunity.. It is her life, and SHE is the only one in charge of it.. I can only hope that she does not hurt me too much..
    Feelings are powerful things - they override our minds and our bodies, as if trying to control us. We are but mere vessels for them to carry out their will.

Your Friend - Bjarke T.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAzrael View Post
    I'd have to disagree....

We call them boundaries....

Would you be uncomfortable with a boyfriend being nude in front of a friend? What about having her sit on his lap? Casual caressing?

I wouldn't be happy with a girlfriend who wore a miniskirt out in public or anything incredibly low cut, it's a respect issue. If we are in a committed monogamous relationship your body is just for me and mine is just for you. I would respect your feelings just as I would expect you to respect mine.

I find that the "You're not my daddy! I'll wear whatever I want!" women are very problematic in relationships in general, but especially when respecting boundaries. They come with tons of baggage and daddy issues... Needing constant male attention to make up for daddy not being around, not giving enough love, or giving too much "love".

Those are the kinds of women who have a lot of male friends yet hardly any female friends, have no set boundaries with "friends" and frequently have relationships that go south because of "accidents" with friends....
    wearing a miniskirt has nothing to do with sitting on peoples laps and "casual caressing." if your girlfriend is having "accidents" then that is not because she wore a miniskirt, it's because she doesn't like you and wants you to go away.

nobody's body is yours except your own. it's very controlling to think otherwise.

Sorry but a person thinks a man is dominating her if he says he feel uncomfortable with her wearing short ass (skirts) is meant to be treated like a slut in public. If there wasn't anything inappropriate about the clothing attire and the boyfriend asks you not to wear it then there is a problem. If you had any type of respect for yourself or your man you wouldn't want to wear some skirt you can even squat down without exposing your treasures, in public.
    Last edited by CocoChanel; 06-11-09 at 12:57 AM. Reason: missed a word... in parenthesis

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I do wear them. And if he ever told me not to, I'd go out and buy a shorter one. My man is not allowed to tell me what I can not wear. He can tell me his preferences, and give his opinion but don't ever tell me what I can not wear.

And ass doesn't hang out of mini skirts, ass hangs out of micro mini skirts- there's a difference.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I'm with qwerty... the word "allow" suggests a power imbalance. If I were told I weren't allowed to wear a mini skirt, I'd probably run out and buy one, and wear it all the time.
    You aren't allowed to wear miniskirts! You also are not allowed to come to my place tonight dressed in a slutty nurse outfit!
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

No one ever said ass hangs out of miniskirts.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    No one ever said ass hangs out of miniskirts.
    Quote Originally Posted by chump4u View Post
    flaunted her mini-skirted ass in public
    You didn't Chump did.

i think some girls feel secure as long as a guy is trying to tell them how to dress and how to act.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast