+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: miniskirt?

Funny how if I walk with my jeans hanging down my ass you never hear people telling me to "stop looking slutttyyy!!!!!"

Society's attitudes towards women and their bodies is B.S. Women should be able to walk around topless as they do in other cultures and not be harrassed - the body is NATURAL. It's wrong to assume more skin = whore/slut. And if a woman is a whore/slut, she still deserves respect.

I don't think anyone should be dictated to....but at the end of the day, it is also natural for people to judge, and make quick assumptions...the way we present ourselves is one of the first things we see...and I don't think the saying ''first impressions count'' is far from the truth of it.

saying that, If I was told not to do something, being a grown woman, perfectly capable of thinking/dressing myself, I'd be inlcined to rebel.....

each to their own I say....

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    wearing a miniskirt has nothing to do with sitting on peoples laps and "casual caressing." if your girlfriend is having "accidents" then that is not because she wore a miniskirt, it's because she doesn't like you and wants you to go away.

nobody's body is yours except your own. it's very controlling to think otherwise.
    That would be an example of relationship boundaries. Obviously you feel that you have the right to dictate the behavior of your partner while in a relationship with yourself. As they don't make much in the way of "slutty" clothes for guys that any would wear in public I had to use an example of another boundary.

Using your logic "no one can tell me what to do!" then I guess it would be ok to be your boyfriend and hit on your mother, sleep with your friends, and stay out all night, after all.... no one can tell me what to do. And I'm guessing an ultimatum would just be passive aggressive controlling?

You set up boundaries with your partner and you respect those boundaries... that's how a healthy relationship works. Personally I've had enough of the daddy issues and problematic girls to last a lifetime.

If you think that your partner in life doesn't have the right to set boundaries then I feel very sorry for him indeed. A relationship, the very essence of a partnership, is about give and take.

As an example the girlfriend doesn't feel comfortable with strip clubs, certain women that she knows have a thing for me, and exes. Because of that I will not go to a strip club, I spend no time around the women she doesn't want me with or my exes.

I don't do it because of some fear. I do it because I care about her and I respect her wishes. I know it's an odd concept for a girl with daddy issues to understand, but when you genuinely care about someone you want to make them happy and respect their boundaries.

Quote Originally Posted by updownup View Post
    do you allow you girlfriend to wear miniskirt?

if your girlfriend wears it how do you react?

I do not allow her to wear miniskirt

if girlfriend wears it I slap her and make her remove make up from face with bar of soap
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

you sound like a dick.

lol damn it mvp you got between me and that guy that posted before you.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

you sound like a dick.
    He's a d**k for saying that good relationships require that each person in a relationship works to make the other comfortable?

Do you know how much of a c**t you sound, calling him a d**k for that?
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

Misombra doesn't know how to debate without calling people names and being rude.
    Is this mod behavior? LOL! Infraction Please!

Quote Originally Posted by chump4u View Post
    He's a d**k for saying that good relationships require that each person in a relationship works to make the other comfortable?

Do you know how much of a c**t you sound, calling him a d**k for that?
    um, you just did the same thing you accused me of doing.

anyway i didn't say he sounds like a dick for whatever reason you came up with, i said he sounded like a dick because it's very controlling to not allow a woman to wear what she wants. if someone has that much of a problem with what a woman wears or has some judgements about it then he shouldn't be with her.

Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    Misombra doesn't know how to debate without calling people names and being rude.
    Is this mod behavior? LOL! Infraction Please!
    omg you don't even know how to have an intelligent, non-ignorant debate at all so don't even go there.

um, you just did the same thing you accused me of doing.

anyway i didn't say he sounds like a dick for whatever reason you came up with, i said he sounded like a dick because it's very controlling to not allow a woman to wear what she wants. if someone has that much of a problem with what a woman wears or has some judgements about it then he shouldn't be with her.
    Using that same logic it's very controlling for you to not want your boyfriend flirting with your mom or sleeping with another woman.... it's his body and he can do with it as he pleases....

it's true. and if he did those things or wanted to do those things i can choose to not be with such a person, but i could not control that if he wanted to.

we can only control ourselves, not other people.

I can have a debate without insulting someone or calling them names. Most of you in this forum should try it.

haha, suuuuuuuuuure you can.

"good for you" is a great example of your debating skills.

Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    I can have a debate without insulting someone or calling them names. Most of you in this forum should try it.
    haha, suuuuuuuuuure you can.

"good for you" is a great example of your debating skills.
    Since when was "Good For You" an insult or calling someone a name?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm a bit off mini-skirts. I mean I'll have a perve but they look cheap. They make the girl look desparate for male attention.

I prefer girls that dress with style.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast