+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: miniskirt?

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    it's true. and if he did those things or wanted to do those things i can choose to not be with such a person, but i could not control that if he wanted to.

we can only control ourselves, not other people.
    Semantics....

Obviously it would be insane to try and forcibly change her clothing or become abusive in the situation, however you have the right to dictate your boundaries in a relationship and if the other party isn't comfortable with them you can come to a resolution jointly. The resolution may very well be that you are incompatible and the relationship should end, or that you both give and take and become flexible with your needs and wants.

I wouldn't date a woman that I had to "control", any woman who doesn't care about your boundaries and your comfort level in terms of her attire, relationships with other men, etc doesn't have genuine feelings for you.

Generally this is never a problem. For instance the girlfriend dresses fairly conservatively and doesn't push the envelope, it's just who she is. However if she wore something I wasn't comfortable with I would tell her and she would change. Usually if something is questionable she asks me before she buys it or wears it out.

She can express herself and wear the skimpiest outfits she wants... alone with me. In public, I'd rather she didn't wear anything to short, too low cut, or see through. She respects herself, so I can't think of her ever picking out something I wasn't comfortable with, however we have talked about boundaries in that department.

Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    Since when was "Good For You" an insult or calling someone a name?
    okay fine. you don't call people names or insult them. you just thank people who do because you can't come up with anything clever.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Aww, is sombi pissed off because someone thanked a post which insulted her?

no, i'm used to being hated on. if i was ya'll i would hate me too.

besides it was thankable. he had a good, intelligent, well thought out argument. much much better than the shit you come up with. besides he didn't even insult me in that one.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    okay fine. you don't call people names or insult them. you just thank people who do because you can't come up with anything clever.
    Thanks. Even though you are still insulting me.

Quote Originally Posted by updownup View Post
    do you allow you girlfriend to wear miniskirt?

if your girlfriend wears it how do you react?
    I don't go out with girls who wear miniskirts, I prefer classy.

The only reason why my girl wouldn't wear a miniskirt is because she wouldn't be a type of girl to wear one in the first place.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

I'm not sensitive about that either but seriously once you start letting a guy have input on what you are 'allowed' to wear, it never ends (speaking from experience). If a little of your stomach shows, or if you wear short shorts or a mini skirt it will almost always be an issue if you let a guy 'approve' of what you wear. If they didn't buy it for you, don't let them tell you how or when you can wear it.

Quote Originally Posted by MVPlaya View Post
    I do not allow her to wear miniskirt

if girlfriend wears it I slap her and make her remove make up from face with bar of soap
    Violence against women is disgusting and you should be reported.

Quote Originally Posted by MVPlaya View Post
    I do not allow her to wear miniskirt

if girlfriend wears it I slap her and make her remove make up from face with bar of soap
    ... if you are serious, then I really hope you go to hell... that is just ****ING disgusting!!!

As for the bitchslapping, mudthrowing people in this thread: please, could you do your thing with PM - it is rather tiresome to look at.. So take it outside, please

And now to business:
    There had been some talk about how short they are.. could we get some pictures as to what is too low and what is not? Where is the limit?

Seing as I do not personally have a problem with skimpy outfits, I noticed a LOT of guys do! So I have a question for you: Why? What is so horrible about showing some nice looking flesh??
    Feelings are powerful things - they override our minds and our bodies, as if trying to control us. We are but mere vessels for them to carry out their will.

Your Friend - Bjarke T.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Personnally i wouldnt wear anything thats shorter than about 4 inches above my knee(i have long legs)..my choice not any mans!
    My ass does not hang out and you cant see my underwear- its not un classy, i dont look like a hooker just coz i wear one..i have nice legs and like to show them off- but not in a sluttish way. whats wrong with that?

Quote Originally Posted by RomantiGoth View Post
    ... if you are serious, then I really hope you go to hell... that is just ****ING disgusting!!!

As for the bitchslapping, mudthrowing people in this thread: please, could you do your thing with PM - it is rather tiresome to look at.. So take it outside, please

And now to business:
    There had been some talk about how short they are.. could we get some pictures as to what is too low and what is not? Where is the limit?

Seing as I do not personally have a problem with skimpy outfits, I noticed a LOT of guys do! So I have a question for you: Why? What is so horrible about showing some nice looking flesh??

I'm not one of those guys (and neither are you, obviously) but it seems that those men are insecure. Insecure about themselves, women, and their relationships. And their insecurities manifest by trying to control women and think in maladaptive ways.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by RomantiGoth View Post
    I'm pretty sure he was kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    i have nice legs and like to show them off- but not in a sluttish way. whats wrong with that?
    Nothing !

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    errrr, 'allow' ?

since when did men get to tell us what to do and wear.

I have my own mind and make my own decisions.
    Go back into the kitchen!
    Don't expect anything.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^^^

haha, I love it women say things like, "I have my own mind" or "I make my own money". Woah, I'm impressed, have a f-cking cookie!
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast