+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what's your preference?

what's your preference?

Hello,
    I was just wondering if caucasian men were attracted to african-american females? I feel as though caucasian or african-american men aren't really attracted to african-american females...
    Your opinions would be great..thanks =]

Personally I find some african-american women very beautiful, but I'm not attracted to them. I have the same feeling when it comes to oriental, middle eastern or south american women too.

They're some of the most beautiful women in the world, but when it comes to getting down 'n dirty I like my caucasian homegirls.

To me race is fairly unimportant. In terms of sexual attraction it kind of varies. I would say my preference is for Asians and brunettes who wear glasses and am not attracted to blonds at all. That being said however, women of every shade and color are attractive. While I may have zero interest in blonds in general I do still find many that I find very attractive.

I have dated and slept with black women, asian women, blonds, brunettes, redheads, etc.

I guess beauty is simply in the eye of the beholder. Some guys like anorexic women, others like huge women, some like slutty party girls while other prefer quiet sensitive girls.

I will say that in general I no longer date black women. They seem to generally have much more attitude and baggage than other women. I'm not saying I would never date another black woman again, but I'd have to have REAL interest in her to seriously date her. Now in just terms of sexual attraction... I'd lick the chocolate off a pretty black girl in a heart beat... I'd just avoid a serious relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAzrael View Post
    I'd lick the chocolate off a pretty black girl in a heart beat
    LOL !!!

I'm assuming you're a white guy Azrael? This was actually a good thread topic but the OP left and most of the guys are either not interested or maybe think it's taboo to comment.

I'm kind of a long story.... I have a little of everything in me. I have a little Cherokee and black in me to go along with the usual European mix. I'm white for all intents and purposes, but white with a permanent tan. The only hint that anyone ever sees that I have anything in me is that my equipment is black. Kind of an odd thing to explain to women, being white with a black tool...

It is really funny to see that same look on their face the first time though. I imagine that must be a bit of a shock. :-D

I'm a girl so I'm not sure about that. But many Chinese girls love Caucasion guys. In Beijing or Shanghai or HK, you can see many many hot Chinese girls and their white boyfriends who are very old or not good looking.

Old men love young Chinese women because they basically pay them to be their wives haha.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

Maybe. It's kind of fashion thing here. If you are a white collar, and you have good career, then a white boyfriend will make you more shining.

I do not find.. erhmm.. colored? women/people attractive, although I have some dark gypsy blood in me.. If I can get mine as pale as a piece of paper, then I am happy.. but then again I am not exatly the average person
    Feelings are powerful things - they override our minds and our bodies, as if trying to control us. We are but mere vessels for them to carry out their will.

Your Friend - Bjarke T.

I'm not a guy, but i find, black guys are attracted to blond girls, and can't help looking at them, but white girls including me are not attracted to black guys. Oh, we actually learned in bio, that people prefer to date someone close to them in appearance but with slight variation. I am myself kind of dark blonde, and i strongly prefer blond guys, the blonder the better (BUT preferrably with brown eyes at the same time). In fact if he's super blond and really skinny chances are i'll date him even if he's face is as scary as cunami.
    On the other hand if he's not blond, it'll take me weeks or months to fall in love if at all, so my favourite expression is
    "i can fall in love with most, but in love from first sight-- only with a [platinum] blonde!!"

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    I'm not a guy, but i find, black guys are attracted to blond girls, and can't help looking at them, but white girls including me are not attracted to black guys.
    Lol, that's such a load. I don't many white girls who haven't found an African American man attractive. One of my good friends (very white and very blonde!) is married to a Nigerian man. I also have a few white male friends with black gfs/wives.

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    Oh, we actually learned in bio, that people prefer to date someone close to them in appearance but with slight variation.

Yes, that explains my tendency to date pale blondes with light eyes, and East Indians, of which I am neither.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by RomantiGoth View Post
    If I can get mine as pale as a piece of paper, then I am happy.. but then again I am not exatly the average person
    I remember I had a Goth girl thing going on before the term even existed. My friend at the time I use to hangout with would get pissed at me because I made him go to particular clubs...he'd always say "you and your f'ing vampire chicks" Kind of funny thinking back on it

I'm not white, I'm latino. I find black woman attractive. I had a crush on a black girl once in high school.

What gets me is their lips, their bodies and hips.

I don't really have a preference when it comes to race, but I've only dated spanish and black guys. There's rarely white people down here and if they are around, they're tourists or exchanged students or some shit.

I have a question though. Since when does baggage have a race? Cuz I think that was the dumbest thing I've ever read.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

I'd prefer an asian girl over a black girl if I was to go multi-cultural, but there are definitely some attractive ones.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast