+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need Help! Please!!!

Need Help! Please!!!

I'm new here, and I have been going though the hardest time of my life over the past 5 or so months.

I have found myself head over heels in love with a girl that has been a close friend for a number of years, and over the first bit of the summer, we were closer than we have ever been, and she was beginning to feel the same way about me as I do about her. However, this has changed over the past month, and I havnt talked to her in over three weeks.

When Im with her, I feel complete, and sitting here typing this right now, I feel like an empty shell of what I am when Im with her. Please give me some advice on how to win over a delicate girl, who has been a good friend for so long. please!

You said that she was beginning to feel the same way - how do you know? what happened to change that? Seems like we are missing a vital piece of the puzzle - without it there's not much I can say, except that real feelings don't magically go away - so if she cared for you unless you did something insane like sleep with her best friend, I wouldn't imagine that she has stopped caring for you.

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

Well what pretty much happened is that we were spending alot of time with each other, and it really did seem she was beginning to feel the same way about me. Then (I guess the most painful part that I mistakenly did leave out) she started talking to her ex again. Now, it kind of seems like she's not even giving me the time of day.

So the distance is probably a result of her coming close to him again?

Do you think she really knew how you felt or do you think she thought you were "just friends" - I would make sure she understands your position clearly if she does and she choses to get back with her ex at least you know that you gave it your best shot.

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy