+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She needs some space

She needs some space

Hey Everybody
    I got realy dumb or serious Q.

I have a gf and we love each other but now she sudenly texting me that she need some space and firstly I didn't get what she ment by those wordsso I thought that she is leaving me. I asked my friend what she ment by that and didn't get the answer. Anyway I went on another date with my gf without any problems. Than after two days I asked her if she want to go to the pool and she sayed no because she need some space but after an hour she txt me if I still wana go to the pool with her and I didn't coz was realy busy. Then I called another friend girl to ask what ment by give some space and she told me to just don't call or text her (only answer her calls or texts and text her like good night & moning to be polite). So I did it and after 2 days my gf txt me that I dn't love her and I answered that I do , just trying to give her space. She didn't reply after it. After 2 days I txt her like Is this the right way to give her space by not txt., calling or seeing her and She txt bach that she don't know. I create a huge meass.
    My quastion is
    What she mean by give her some space?
    It's been 6 days since I din't call or text her shoud I do it now or shoud I wait untill she will do it???
    I just don't know and don't want to try enethying coz i already created something.
    Can anyone out there give me an advise please.

YIKES!

Asking for space is usually a sign that someone is not comfortable with the way things are going at the moment. It could be that if you have been spending every waking moment together she's feeling a little smothered and wants to spend some time with her friends.

However - if you haven't heard from her in six days it would seem that something is up.

I would ask her in a non-confrontational way what her thoughts are on your relationship - better to know than live in limbo.

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy