+ Follow This Topic
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: How many white women fantasize black guys?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I don't doubt that the term is still used widely in England. However, Japan and China are so culturally different, they probably deserve to NOT be lumped together. Nowadays in the US, the term is used to describe inanimate objects, like rugs. (Which BTW, Oriental rugs came from Persia, not Japan or China - go figure.) It's an art style - not a people.
    Yeah ok...actually we have rugs here too that are Persian and also Persian kittens, which are living animals, lol. Anyway end of day, it's a term I don't use anyway.I know there is a difference between the Chinese and Japanese. When younger I'd read books, Tales of the Arabian Nights and tales from far away, oriental lands and what not....I used to love that kinda stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mard View Post
    the most hottest sex is when a racist is having sex with a person he/she hates. for example if a white girl hates black people, yet is having sex a black guy using all these terms like "nigger" its a really big turn on
    As a fantasy that's fine, unfortunately i think a lot of people including whites use others and that pisses me off. It's not something that should be taken lightly imo. Some women are ****ed up to begin with so it's not so difficult to take advantage of them.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Negro was a term derived from 'nigga' and 'nigga' was a term used to describe blacks during the slave trade - therefore and to me, it has always been an offensive term and I can understand why it would make people uncomfortable.

Oriental, simply meant 'exotic'. The Orient, was an 'exotic' land. If people get pissed because they would be referred to as oriental, then I figure being known as 'exotic' would also piss them off.

I figure some people just like to have something to whinge about.
    What the hell are you talking about?

The variants neger and negar, derive from the Spanish and Portuguese word negro (black), and from the pejorative French nègre (nigger). Etymologically, negro, noir, nègre, and nigger ultimately derive from nigrum, the stem of the Latin niger (black) (pronounced [ˈniɡer] which in every other grammatical case, grammatical gender, and grammatical number besides nominative masculine singular is nigr-; the r is trilled).
    So what you're saying is, it's okay to offend asian people, but it's not okay to offend black people, is that it?

^Like I said, it isn't a word banned nor seen to be offensive in the UK. The UK is where I am.

And I'd meant to say, that 'nigger' was derived from negro, I got it mixed up.

But still, the term 'nigger' and when devised, the meaning it implied was of a debased, ignorant, or very low person.

A far cry from the meaning 'oriental' implies.

Like I said, I fgiure some people will whinge and just because they can.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 11-07-10 at 10:44 PM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    ^Like I said, it isn't a word banned nor seen to be offensive in the UK. The UK is where I am.

And I'd meant to say, that 'nigger' was derived from negro, I got it mixed up.

But still, the term 'nigger' and when devised, the meaning it implied was of a debased, ignorant, or very low person.

A far cry from the meaning 'oriental' implies.

Like I said, I fgiure some people will whinge and just because they can.
    We're not talking about nigger, we're talking about negro, which isn't offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    We're not talking about nigger, we're talking about negro, which isn't offensive.
    Yeah, I don't really get why negro would be offensive, negro = black in spanish... It shouldn't be offensive, I don't get offended when I'm called "white".
    Last edited by the_robot; 11-07-10 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    Yeah, I don't really get why negro would be offensive, negro = black in spanish... It shouldn't be offensive, I don't get offended when I'm called "white".

but to add a spin to things a America would say Nig-grow but the Spanish word is Neg-grow?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeL View Post
    but to add a spin to things a America would say Nig-grow but the Spanish word is Neg-grow?
    I think that's just because of the way the "e" is read in english vs spanish...

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    Isn't saying 'black' in itself offensive, for some stoopid reason. It is over here anyway. As a kid, I'd sing 'Baa Baa Black Sheep'....now it is 'Baa Baa, Wooly Sheep'. My teacher would write on a 'blackboard'....now it is a 'whiteboard'. So why was it offensive to say blackboard, yet it's not to say 'white' board?.....I think all that shit is sooooo pathetic. Some words are offensive and were rightly censored, but other ones....well they took it too far IMO. These days everyone can whine about something in this 'pc gone mad' society. Even if you have ginger hair you can whinge, ffs!!! LOL

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Here in the states, there is a difference between a white board (that uses erasable markers) and a black board (which uses chalk). One is white, and the other is black. (Or green.) haha

One of my favorite nurses at work is black... we were talking about some black patient, and she actually thanked me for not saying African-American.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

wow saying black in the U.K is offensive? that's interesting to hear

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Here in the states, there is a difference between a white board (that uses erasable markers) and a black board (which uses chalk). One is white, and the other is black. (Or green.) haha

One of my favorite nurses at work is black... we were talking about some black patient, and she actually thanked me for not saying African-American.
    Well they were replaced then and so as not to offend, because when I was at school it was a blackboard with chalk and right through my secondary school years. At schools now though, they use the white boards...the blackboard was removed. And if we do see one, it's a 'chalk board'....

My ex, would refer to himself as a 'Paki'. His native homeland is Pakistan. If I called him a Paki though....I'd be done for being a racist. And he would laugh about this and found it as pathetic as I did.

I'm British and people can call me a Brit. I fail to see the difference between Paki and Brit for they are both merely a shortened term for our countries.

IMO, it's only offensive and because whoever, decided to make it offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeL View Post
    wow saying black in the U.K is offensive? that's interesting to hear
    Yup, it's true. Pathetic or what.

I think that its is pathetic (and offensive because of the double standard) that I can see black guys playing basketball yelling "pass the ball nigger" and nigger this and nigger that, but if some white guy two miles away whispered "nigger" in his sleep they'd be right there to beat his ass. I say if the word is THAT offensive then NO ONE can use it. Otherwise shut the hell up and deal with other people saying it if you want to say it. That is why I hate most rap music (besides the fact that it is just a bunch of people bragging about things they've never really done, mostly demeaning to women, and generally offensive with no positive message).
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

NBT is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    Yes I know, your girl should not be looking at other penises. But it is still ok for a man to cheat or go to a strip club IMO it is different for boys and girls.
    LMFAO! Are you serious??

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast