+ Follow This Topic
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: How many white women fantasize black guys?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I never use the word nigger unless I'm discussing the word itself--for example in regards to news story about some idiot blasting it at a comedy club or after reading something by Twain. It isn't a word that should be used in common speech. Not by anyone. But it is still just a word, and there's nothing I hate more than hearing people say "the N-word" when discussing it. Grow some ****ing balls, cowards.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by LailaK View Post
    Black people don't date each other anymore. It's a well known fact

I don't see why anyone should care. Date whoever you want to is my motto.
    lol I was following a topic on topix and I happen to run into a discussion about how black guys only like light skinned women it's pretty entertaining and a bunch of fighting over color.. I think this finally did me in with black women A girl whom i tried to get to know better she was pretty fair skinned but was black I think she had an issue on my color.. Took me awhile to noticed but I noticed all her friends were dark skinned. She just had her baby last month with some dark guy but the baby came out light like her.

Funny thing is I saw her about 4 days before she gave birth and she tried to pick an argument with me over something as simple as she wanted me to make her a cd of something when the other person doing them was more then capable of doing it.

haven't spoke to her since then and have no desire to.

Another thing is I don't know if she was playing or not but she would keep talking ghetto sometimes and it was annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    I never use the word nigger unless I'm discussing the word itself--for example in regards to news story about some idiot blasting it at a comedy club or after reading something by Twain. It isn't a word that should be used in common speech. Not by anyone. But it is still just a word, and there's nothing I hate more than hearing people say "the N-word" when discussing it. Grow some ****ing balls, cowards.
    Who was throwing around the "n" word? I missed that.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by MikeL View Post
    lol I was following a topic on topix and I happen to run into a discussion about how black guys only like light skinned women it's pretty entertaining and a bunch of fighting over color.. I think this finally did me in with black women A girl whom i tried to get to know better she was pretty fair skinned but was black I think she had an issue on my color.. Took me awhile to noticed but I noticed all her friends were dark skinned. She just had her baby last month with some dark guy but the baby came out light like her.

Funny thing is I saw her about 4 days before she gave birth and she tried to pick an argument with me over something as simple as she wanted me to make her a cd of something when the other person doing them was more then capable of doing it.

Another thing is I don't know if she was playing or not but she would keep talking ghetto sometimes and it was annoying
    Racism within the black community has been going on for some time. Its a shame really. Then again many asians are the same way. Some can be from Vietnam, but think they are better than another group/area within Vietnam. Humans are such fools.

I also knew a girl who decided to embrace the ghetto life and all that it entails. She used to be a really nice person. One day she started to purposely talk like ghetto trash and wearing the ridiculously long press on nails. It all went steadily down hill. She now does hair at some ghetto ass spot in the city and moved into some abandoned building in the city. What a waste. I don't go out of my way to talk to her, but if I happen to see her the ghetto crap that spews from her mouth is like nails on a chalk board to my ears.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

I get picked on a lot from black people lol I was born and raised in the Suburbs of LA so I never picked up on all that trash.. my father would get on my ass if I said any rap.

Now that I can look back on it I can appreciate it.. this one black women says I act like a preppy white kid

ugh..

Quote Originally Posted by MikeL View Post

I know you are not trying to talk to me about how you don't date Black women because they are ghetto. Did you miss the memo about me being a Black female?

Look, I don't date Black guys, wouldn't date one if you paid me but I don't bad mouth them either. People should date who they like and that should be the end of it.

I did not say I was calling you ghetto I was saying how most are i.e. overly loud.. god i was in home depot with a friend and she was so loud it was embarrassing

I agree people should date who they want I just don't like when people think black people should only date black people or so on.

I didn't say you called me ghetto. I know you didn't. I get annoyed when people say "black women are so loud and annoying". In my personal experience that's not true. I see just as many normally pitched black women as loud obnoxious ones.

There's nothing I hate more than sitting down with a man on a date and hearing "Wow, I wasn't expecting this. You're so nice/smart/different/etc." It's like he was expecting me to be a stupid and loud because of my skin color. I also get it at work and when I'm hanging out with new friends. I'm convinced so many people think all black women are dumb and loud because it's all they ever hear anyone say about us.

Anywho, I meant what I said. You can prefer any race you'd like without bad mouthing the ones you don't.

Ha that like me everyone expects me to like basketball.. I don't watch any sports at all

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LailaK View Post
    Look, I don't date Black guys, wouldn't date one if you paid me but I don't bad mouth them either. People should date who they like and that should be the end of it.
    Why don't you date black men?
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Why don't you date black men?
    I've had really bad experiences dating black men so I've stopped doing it.

However, my dad is a black man and he treats my mom very well so I know that there are decent black men out there. That's why I try not to bad mouth them (despite the fact that many black men bad mouth black women).

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How many black men have you dated? Three? Six? A dozen? How many do you know? A hundred? How large a selection do they comprise? What's the education and income range? Where did they grow up? What were their schools like?

That's a very tiny selection from which to judge twenty some million, don't you think? You don't want to be judged as loudmouthed because you're a black woman, right? Don't you see that you're doing exactly the same thing?
    Last edited by Gribble; 30-09-10 at 10:25 AM.
    -Mark Twain

-Albert Einstein

Gribble, it is entirely possible to be not attracted to a given group without being racist. Conversely, some racists even have the hots for some women of a group that they are racist towards. For example, a lot of southern plantation owners got their female slaves pregnant back in the day, including Thomas Jefferson.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Absolutely. But she claims she's written off black men due to bad experiences. How many bad experiences does it take to write off millions? You can't judge that many people on so few. We're all individuals, all capable of being our own person.

I would have missed out on some wonderful relationships if I judged all black women by the obnoxious idiots who populated my high school and who congregate at the dive bars.
    Last edited by Gribble; 30-09-10 at 10:39 AM.
    -Mark Twain

-Albert Einstein

I'm not proud of the fact that I've written off black men. That's apart of the reason why I don't bad mouth them. I know that my assumptions are wrong, however, they are still my assumptions and I can't bring myself to date a black man when I find it easier to date someone else.

I know that people are going to judge me because of my skin color. I know that some men are going to assume incorrect things about me and treat me with disrespect or treat me as "undateable". I can't bother myself with what other people think. I know I'm attractive, I know that when I have a boyfriend I treat him very well. Those are my realities, not the bs that others try to attach to me.

What I don't abide though, is when I hear someone badmouth black women or black men. I feel compelled to say something when I hear/read it.

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast