+ Follow This Topic
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: How many white women fantasize black guys?

Quote Originally Posted by LailaK View Post
    I think Black men are fine. For other women. Just not for me.

I have a right to make those choices about my life. It's my preference.

I have white friends who say "I wouldn't date a white guy. I find them boring." No one gives them sh*t when they say this.

Why is it that when I say "I don't date black guys. In my experience it doesn't work for me." I get sh*t. That's stupid.
    i wouldn't give a shit if someone said white guys are boring. but it's still a generalization. and it's still flawed logic. and it's more stupid.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

So why do you apparently give a sh*t when I say I don't date Black guys?

Believe me, most black guys wouldn't date me either. For the same reason! We date other people and every one is happy. Except for you

i care because it's stupid. and stupidity bothers me.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Well, I hope you don't care too much. My opinion (and the opinion of most black men) is not going to change just because you don't like it.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This is why prejudice prevails. There's no getting through.

There is a bigger picture here than your dating habits, LailaK.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Wait. Do they seriously make those? Hah! How does one's junk still function if it's got an implant of some kind?
    They are perpetually hard (or semi-hard, but hard enough to be functional), and some of them can also be inflated. I don't know how they affect the sensitivity for the male.. i haven't had the nerve to ask. Yet.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh my god. I looked them up out of curiosity. They sound horrific. A reservoir of liquid is stored inside the man's abdomen. Valves are installed in the scrotum. There's some kind of bag or something in there. You pump liquid from your internal reservoir into the chamber in order to get an erection.

I think I'd just go without sex or throw myself in front of a bus. Thanks. Blegh!
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    This is why prejudice prevails. There's no getting through.

There is a bigger picture here than your dating habits, LailaK.
    Am I missing something here Gribble and Misombra ?

Isn't Lailak simply stating her personal preference based on her personal experience ?
    I dont see her advocating that others follow her example.
    Even IF her conclusion is based on flawed logic (and i question if liking or not liking another person can be based on logic alone), why are you guys giving her such a hard time ??

Quote Originally Posted by MikeL View Post
    lol I was following a topic on topix and I happen to run into a discussion about how black guys only like light skinned women it's pretty entertaining and a bunch of fighting over color.. I think this finally did me in with black women A girl whom i tried to get to know better she was pretty fair skinned but was black I think she had an issue on my color.. Took me awhile to noticed but I noticed all her friends were dark skinned. She just had her baby last month with some dark guy but the baby came out light like her.

Another thing is I don't know if she was playing or not but she would keep talking ghetto sometimes and it was annoying
    Quote Originally Posted by LailaK View Post
    I know you are not trying to talk to me about how you don't date Black women because they are ghetto. Did you miss the memo about me being a Black female?

Look, I don't date Black guys, wouldn't date one if you paid me but I don't bad mouth them either. People should date who they like and that should be the end of it.
    Bottom line is that you overreacted because he definitely didn't say all black women were ghetto as shown above. You saw what you wanted to see because of your own experiences dating men who categorized you and took it out on him. Please don't try to deny it anymore because there it is.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

As far as the rest of your argumentative and nonsensical posts you are simply making yourself look exactly the way you don't want to be categorized LailaK. You're not seeing that we don't care who you date, but that you shouldn't write off ALL black men based solely on their color. You keep putting words in peoples mouths and cursing at them. You have successfully categorized yourself and I can almost hear the oversized hoop ear rings shaking as you you move your head from side to side while your three inch press on nail cuts through the air as you shake your finger.

Gribble, why aren't you dating black men? Are you some kind of homophobe?
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I had bad experiences with men so now I don't date them.
    -Mark Twain

-Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    As far as the rest of your argumentative and nonsensical posts you are simply making yourself look exactly the way you don't want to be categorized LailaK. You're not seeing that we don't care who you date, but that you shouldn't write off ALL black men based solely on their color. You keep putting words in peoples mouths and cursing at them. You have successfully categorized yourself and I can almost hear the oversized hoop ear rings shaking as you you move your head from side to side while your three inch press on nail cuts through the air as you shake your finger.
    I didn't curse and overreact to anyone. I said that people should date whoever they want and have whatever preferences they want but they shouldn't bad mouth whatever races or types of people they don't want to date.

I don't date black men. I'm not bad mouthing them. I'm not even telling you why. I'm abiding by my own rules.

If I were talking to a friend who wanted to know the specifics of why I don't date black guys I would preface by saying "I know not all black guys are like this..." Why? Because I know how it feels to constantly be talked about in a negative way and I would never do that to another group of people. If you haven't heard people say "I don't date black women because they're loud/obnoxious/fat/have tons of babies running around" then you are blind/deaf/dumb. That kind of bs is everywhere, all over the internet. I've even had a guy say it to my face and I am none of those things. I'm sensitive about it. If I hear someone spreading those stereotypes I'll say something about it. My only point is that I don't care if you date black women or not, don't spread stupid untruths.

I think Mike got my point and he understood that I wasn't attacking his preference for non-black girls. I was letting him know that as a Black female I felt he was spreading a stereotype about us.

I can't ever see myself dating another black man. I'm sorry you have such a problem with that. I'm generalizing, yes, but I'm not perpetuating bad stereotypes because I'm not going around talking sh*t about black men. If other people want to date black men that's great. Mine is a personal choice. Just like it's a personal choice not to date men from Europe anymore either. I also no longer date guys who fight MMA. That's what I do. I learn from my experiences and I move on. I generalize men based on the ones I've dated. Sorry.

As for my initial tone to Mike. He was responding to MY post, telling me he doesn't date black women because they are hung up on color and acting ghetto. I was reminding him that as a black woman I wasn't going to commiserate with him on that.
    Last edited by LailaK; 03-10-10 at 12:03 AM.

Ok, fair enough. You didn't curse directly AT anyone, only in the general content of your posts. Sorry. You did overreact though, and are a hypocrite. You seem to have glossed right over post #234. He said that he doesn't date black women because one woman who did x,y,z was the straw that broken the camel's back, so to speak. He went on to say that she in particular would talk ghetto sometimes and that it was annoying, but that he didn't know if she was playing or not. Hardly any generalizing there. If you can make a dating decision based on your personal experiences then so can anyone else. Again, I could care less who you date or don't date and for what reasons. You can stay single for the rest of your life for all I care. However, when you jump on someone's case just to feel like your 'setting them straight' because of the jackasses that have wronged you it makes you look foolish. Defending yourself when you're dead wrong and your reasons have been proven false by your own words make you look even more foolish.

Bottom line: Date who you want, don't date who you want. Don't tell others who they should/shouldn't date based on their personal experiences when your own reasoning is as complicated and hypocritical as it is.

I never told him who he should or shouldn't date.

I'm not foolish for stating my opinion about spreading stereotypes about a race vs. deciding you don't want to date them without bad mouthing them.

I reserve the right to say something when I feel like someone is perpetuating a stereotype. Sorry if you don't like it.

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast