+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: How many white women fantasize black guys?

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    i'm a little bit short than, i only sport a 19 incher.

raverboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    actually i lied, i'm 18.1 inches.... and thus i'm ahead of you in this internet penis race.

whooo hoooo for me!!!
    are you drunk??
    Last edited by qwertz; 10-05-10 at 08:21 AM.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    whoa... are you keeping tabs on me? well as you know, my dick is a temperamental one. sometimes it stands tall at 19, which other days it will slouch to a smaller 18.1 incher. hahaha

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Illusional, are you a milk man? LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Incognito; 12-05-10 at 12:12 AM.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^^^ ironically i did go into working constantly hanging while i was a fedex worker....

milk... packages, what's the difference?

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Today i saw 7 interracial couples, all hot blondes girls with black guys.

Quote Originally Posted by IamDeath View Post
    ^ i am not saying all husbands think like that but many many do
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by IamDeath View Post
    ^ well 80% of black guys do have big penises unfortunatly only 20% of white men have big ones
    lol this thread is amusing and sad all at the same time. I hope some of these folks are just trolling, otherwise they have some serious issues. TS in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeL View Post
    I better get packing to Europe then!
    FYI Hungary and Russia aren't the U.S.

I lovelovelovelove dating black men. That's just my taste and what I'm attracted to. Everything about an attractive black man is perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by iamdeath View Post
    i am not against it but i dont like this fantasy crap, this fantasy thing is breaking up the society, so many people are cheating, a relationship should be based on love not lust
    you are great , thankyou for your loyalty and sincerity.

Black guys have the most easiest time picking up girls in clubs, why is that???

Quote Originally Posted by Mard View Post
    I didn't know that. I always thought girls didn't like the body odor of darker guys. Might be a biased observation...I don't know.

I think the more important question here is "Why the f*ck does every one of your comments revolve around black guys somehow being better than other people?" Your comments ALWAYS include comments about "black dick", "someone else's wife/girlfriend not being pleased by someone's weak white dick", or some other dumbass remark like the one above that makes black guys seem better that any other skin color. I'll bet you're black, and that you have some racist tendencies that compel you to attribute less value to men who aren't black. I'm both black and white, so let me tell you that from looking at both sides of my family that neither side is better than the other. Both have faults, but neither white nor black people are better than the other. You got that?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe in the clubs you go to, they are the only ones with enough backbone to approach the women.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

He said "the easiest time picking up girls", not that they were the only ones trying. He's trying to say that black guys have some sort of edge over other 'non black' guys. The sarcastic "why is that???" is quite telling. Please for the love of all that is good and decent lets not ever give this guy's comments and credence whatsoever.

^ you dont go to clubs do yu?

anyways this is not about black/white racism issue. There are many many people who find the idea of white women with black cocks attractive. not just me. in the same way it is also attractive when a black girl submits to a white cock.

its something about intteracial sex that is really attractive. Where i live, its mostly white women dating black men, so i guess this is the reason for my fantasy.

Ok I'll break down your post and address various parts of it one by one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mard
    you don't go to clubs do yu?
    First its "you" and no I do not. Clubs are generally filled with a bunch of low life men who are ONLY there to prey upon drunk or easy women. They stand against the wall with their friends harassing women and starting fights with guys. I'd like nothing more than to clear all the women out of the back door of most of those places and throw hand grenades in through the front door as presents for the guys (minus the pins of course).

There are many many people who find the idea of white women with black cocks attractive.
    Ok, with a little reading between the lines I'll say, based on this statement alone, that you have some issues. White women with black cocks? Shouldn't it be white women with black men? You shouldn't be so stuck on the sexual aspect. Those cocks ARE attached to men after all. You also use the word "cock" way too much. If I see 'Mard' as the poster, chances are that I will see the word "cock" in the post.

its something about intteracial sex that is really attractive. Where i live, its mostly white women dating black men, so i guess this is the reason for my fantasy.
    If white women mostly date black women where you live it should be more than just a fantasy for you, it should be a reality. Since you live in an area where white women fancy black men (cocks as you say) over everyone else, go out and meet a white woman so that we can stop hearing about the wonders of black cock, and how someone's white wife isn't being satisfied by her white man's weak white dick in your posts.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast