+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 Sex Tips From Guys [Apparently]

100 Sex Tips From Guys [Apparently]

1. Lightly claw the insidee of my forearms with your fingernails. Sensitive skin = immediate chills.

2. Brush your breasts against my back while you give me a massage. As your nipples get hard, I will too.

3. Leave your high heels on.

4. Keep changing the position of your legs during missionary. Wrap your feet around the backs of my knees, then bend your knees with your feet flat on the mattress and tilt your pelvis toward the ceiling.

5. Treat my nipples like ice-cream cones and take really light licks. A few gentle bites won't hurt either.

6. Check all of your inhibitions at the bedroom door.

7. Turn on every light in the house.

8. Slide your panties off and hop on top of me with your skirt still on.

9. Greet me at the door with "How was your day? Get your pants off!"

10. When I'm standing, brush your fingers over the no-man's-land between Big Jim and the perpetual exit.

11. Let your hands wander under the table in a fancy restaurant.

12. Scratch the backo f my head when I'm giving you oral sex.

13. While watching TV, my girl blindfoled me, told me to lie down, and pinned my hands behind my back. It had great shock value.

14. Trace your fingertips over my lips to tell me you're in the mood.

15. Dangle your hair between my legs and shake your head around.

16. A hand job without lube is like fries without ketchup. Grease up.

17. When we have sex from behind, line on the stomach, tilt your hips up slightly, and move them in circles until we're synchronized.

18. Lift my arms and lick the bottom part of my armpit, where it connects with my chest.

19. When you sense that I'm about to orgasm, order me to come.

20. Good words to say during sex include more, mmmm, and any verb preceding me.

21. When I'm thrusting, squeeze my biceps so I feel like The Man.

22. I had a girl who grabbed hold of my boxers with her teeth and tore them down. It was so animalistic.

23. Make me pul out before I comepletly penetrate. Tease me like this three or four times. Once the sex is under way, I'm sure to have one of the biggest orgasms I've ever had.

24. Suck my index finger like you're simulating oral sex. I swear there's a direct path between those nerve endings and the ones in my penis.

25. Grind your hips. It's an even better way to tell me you like what I"m doing than "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

26. Lick your fingers sopping wet, and then pinch and stroke my nipples.

27. Last winter, my girlfriend did a mini fashion show, showing me all of her bathing suits. There's nothing sexier than your tan-lined body in a bikini... especially when it's been a few months since summer.

28. Push me down on the bed and start going at my body like it's an all-you- can-eat buffet.

29. During oral sex, start below me, move to the side, then to 69. Chanigng yoru body's angle changes the angle of your mouth, which feels beyond fantastic.

30. Let's wrestle.

31. It's one thing to rip off my clothes , but it drives me crazy when you rip off your clothes. It's like you just can't wait to get naked with me.

32. My girlfriend sometimes tells me not to move when I get inside her. We lie still for a few seconds. Then she tells me to only make one thrust at a time. When she turns me loose, it's all over.

33. Walk around the house in boy shorts that let your cheeks hang out.

34. Hold my balls the way you'd hold a little baby bird.

35. Grabe my butt with both hands when you're giving me oral.

36. Tell me how great I was in bed... a few days later.. in pubic.

37. Use a firm grip when giving me a hand job, as if you were shaking hands with the president.

38. When you're showering and you know I"m nearby, invite me to watch.

39. Let your lips linger along the front of my hip bone before working your way down south.

40. My ex used to spread my legs and tell me to lean against the wall as if I were under arrest. Then she weaved in and out, touching, kissing, licking...

41. Lay me down on my side. As you're doing fun stuff with my penis, reach around and lightly tug the little hairs at the bottom of my lower back.

42. Lick between my toes.

43. Squirt lotion on your chest and pull my penis between your breasts.

44. When I'm touching you, hold my hand like it's a computer mouse. Scroll to where you want me to click.

45. Gyrate on my naked thigh.

46. WEdge an ice cube inside your cheek when giving me oral. The mix between warm and cold is hot.

47. When you use your tongue - no matter what part you're kissing or sucking - alternate between using the whole surface and just the tip. It's a nice change of moisture and sensations.

48. You have something silky in your drawer. Touch me with it all over.

49. Bust out your sexiest lingerie on a random Wednesday night and make me the special occasion.

50. Kiss me like a jack-in-the-box - your tongue should only come out after things get cranked up.

51. Change positions a lot during foreplay, almost like you're a cat - springing from side to side, curling up under my arms, clawing me a little.

52. Run your tongue along my teeth.

53. Feel free to touch yourself almost as much as you touch me.

54. My recliner was made for more than watching sports. Hop on it - and me- anytime. I have TiVo.

55. Don't always approach my penis the same way during oral sex. Sometimes, go at it from the side... like you're eating corn on the cob.

56. During oral sex, wrap your feet around my back and tilt your pelvis up. It shows me I'm on the right track.

57. Get all of your fingers in on the action when you touch my penis. With 10 fingers moving at once, I feel like you're the Coltrane to my saxophone.

58. Caress the crease between the back of my thigh and my butt.

59. Stretch your arms way above your head when we're having sex in the missionary position. I like the way it changes the shape of your breasts.

60. Whispery deep breaths are just as good as loud moans.

61. Prop my head up on a few pillows while you're going down on me so I can see everything you're doing.

62. Kiss the front of my neck up to my chin. You're so close to my mouth that I'll be dying to taste you.

63. Give me a few minutes and then ask if I'm up for a rematch. I'll be up!

64. My girlfriend made a "scheldule of sex" and even marked times in my day planner: "9pm: Diane". Knowing exactly when we were going to have sex make the buildup incredible.

65. During doggie-style, tilt yourself all the way back so you'r sitting on my lap for a few thrusts, then rock back to the original position.

66. Run your tongue up and down my spine, from my neck to my tailbone.

67. Slide my legs down off the bed. With my feet dangling, I lose what little thrusting ability I have with you on top. When you have all the control, it's a major turn-on for me.

68. Lie in bed with a sheet draped on top of you, but so I can see all of your skin along the sides. One of my favourite parts of your breast is that beautiful hint of a curve on the side.

69. Pleasure yourself with my penis.

70. In the shower, soap yourself up, then use my body to wash mine.

71. When you're on top of me, squeeze your breats together just for a second. Then grab my hands and hold them over your chest the same way.

72. Scratch my butt cheeks with your long nails while I'm on top of you. Do it firmly enough so it doesn't tickle.

73. Wear low-rider jeans so I can see the skin between your belly button and the top of the jeans. I love those jeans, but I want them off.

74. Three words: edible massage oil.

75. My girlfriend once poitioned the lights in her room so I could see our shadows on the wall. I looked over when she was giving me oral sex and got turned on by seeing the silhouettes.

76. Rub me with your hands and then run a comb all the way down my body. The softness of your hands and the sharpness of the comb are the perfect combo of tickle and tease.

77. Move my penis all around like an old-school Atari joystick - up, down, side to side, in a circle.

78. I had a girl who blindfolded me and then made me guess which part of her body she was putting in my mouth. I didn't get it right everytime, but I definitely won the game.

79. Don't be self-concious when I want to go down on you. I like it.

80. When I'm about to come, squeeze your pelvic muscles, my mipples, your lips against my mouth. The more tension, the stronger my climax.

81. Offer up some dirty details about your experimental phase in college, like when you kissed that hot chick.

82. Blow on my nipples.

83. Massage both of my inner thighs at the same time. Get as close as you can to my hot spot without actually touching it. The longer you rub, the more I want you to move in for the kill.

84. Open your eyes while we kiss.

85. I like spooning. It allows me to kiss your neck, touch your breasts, and run my hands all along your thighs.

86. Suck my bottom lip.

87. Lightly tug my chest hair. Mild pain creates major pleasure.

88. Show me how you want me to go down on you by kissing the skin between my thumb and index finger.

89. Hold my waist when i"m on top of you and guide my hips.

90. Run your teeth along my fingers, toes, or any other place you're kissing.

91. Dig your nails into my back to get me to thrust harder.

92. Tell me to hold off so we can climax together.

93. Lotion up my back, then get on top and slip and slide all over.

94. When you're on top of me, go really, really slowly - all the way up and all the way down.

95. Lick my fingers and then lead them down to your panties.

96. It's called being sexually active for a reason. Shake your thang!

97. When you're on top, pin my arms down right before I climax, and ride me hard.. all the way to the finish line.

98. Don't make a beeline to the bathroom the second we finish up. It totally kills the moment.

99. Sneak up behind me while I'm cooking and unbutton my pants.

100. Squeeze and release your pelvic muscles when I'm inside you like we're playing a game of tug-of-war.
    Last edited by KaWaiiSkYe; 16-08-04 at 08:54 PM.

I feel like my fingers gone dead. Hehehhe! That was a lot of typing up. Hehehe. Ahh well. I was bored once again and had nothing to do. Hmmm. Sorry if I typed anything wrong! Enjoy!

OMFG~girl you were bored! That was good shit though! I have to go back and reread ALL of them!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Sure. Go ahead. Have fun. Don't forget to use em sometimes when you have your next lil' meetin' with Iron...

I will PRINT this one off and post it to my bed!

Go ahead girl!!! Hehehe!! Have lotsa fun!!

This is what I've got to say BWAHHHHHHHH. Baloney.

Come ON! Any guy will tell you that while he's watching the Finals, no matter how sexy you are he won't aloow you to tie him up and hop on top. He'll say "baby, not now".

Hands wondering under the table in a fancy restaurant? "Honey, I'd rather have the steak".

Greet me with a "How was your day/get your pants off"? "Baby, only after I check my mail".

49. Bust out your sexiest lingerie on a random Wednesday night and make me the special occasion.
    Yeah...he'll notice only if you wear your grandma's nightie and then put on a Carmen Electra leather suit.

26. Lick your fingers sopping wet, and then pinch and stroke my nipples.

HAHAHAHAHA! How about Lick your fingers sopping wet and then stick them into my ear?!

And what's all the fuss about male nipples? Guys don't even know what they're for!
    I have it all. Including kino.

Course. That's why they need more people to play wth em. Hehehehee. Oh wait. I ain't making much sense at all. AHh well.. Hehehheehee..!!!

Killa! Girl where you been? Uh my Iron knows what his nipples are for! WAHOO

What kind of b/f you got girl? Doesnt he like to have fun? Shooot thats the spice of life!

TIE EM UP GALS! tie them up...

My boy doesn't have posts on his bed! Damnit!

Theres some pretty good stuff in there. Oddly enough I've done about half of them already. lmao!

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Only a quarter for me. Hehehe. I still got a long long way to goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..... ....

Uh... I'm glad I haven't DONE half of these actually...some are kinda fUnky.

I didn't understand that one part about lotioning his back and then hopping on top. On top of the back? Doing what? Or hopping on top of his penis? But then the sheets will be nasty...how are you supposed to sleep afterwards? And FYI - silk sheets do the trick.
    I have it all. Including kino.

I think that you get on top of his back full of lotion and use your body to rub against his. Hahaha.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast