+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I like this girl with a boyfriend... I think I have a chance.

I like this girl with a boyfriend... I think I have a chance.

Ok so I have always been cool with this girl and over the summer we got a little closer. Definatly could consider her a friend now and I know she feels the same. Shes different then most of my girl friends. I can relate to her and I feel I can trust her with anything. Not only that I always find myself going to her for advice. Were both in highschool and she is dating a guy that is in college an hr away. She barley sees him once a week. Half the time she has to drive down there and I dont think even really enjoys it. Probably being with him yes, but the whole college atmosphere no.

She always tells me how its "annoying" how far away he is. I try not to say much because if I do and talk bad about him it makes me look jealous.

To torcher me even more we hangout every weekend. Actually pretty much all my plans are made with her and were always together someway somehow.

I need to find a way to get under her skin and to break up with her boy. I know this is defiantly not an easy task, but I like the challenge.

I've already gone through this before, and it ended in both me and the girl getting hurt bad becuz she just wouldn't breakup with her boyfriend and I finally said I cant do this anymore. This was different though, the bf lived in the area.

So ladies, what should I do here, because I defiantly don't want to ruin a friendship if it was never meant to be, but at the same time I want to find out if it will.

Never go after a girl with a boyfriend. Think how you would feel if you were the girl friend's bf and someone tried to steal her from you.

If they are going to breakup, let it take its course. Don't exacerbate things.

Remember the golden rule? Do unto others as you would like them to do undo you. Find a different girl.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

I think you are thinking the right way... I was in a relationship too where my girlfren also have a boyfren and it is really difficult.... Even though my girlfren didnt like the boyfren and has to be with him due to some reason... it still feel sucks to feel that she couldn't even take the courage to sort things out and be with me.....

So i think what you need to do is first let her know that you are interested.. but is holding back cos of her existing relationship... dun commit yourself but just treat her nice to the extent she wants you more than you want her... and she will find the courage to split with the current guy and be with you.. that is if she really loves you

Its a rough situation because she like almost taunts me in my eyes. Like ex. yesterday I txt her and ask her who shes going to the game with, she says her one friend and with a says I should come with her. She obviously likes my company.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    All is fair in love and war.

Tell her you'd like to date her legitimately, but she needs to get rid of the boyfriend first. Then let her decide.

Thats hard for me to do. I wouldn't want any awkwardness between us. What if shes not even into me regardless of a bf or not. I know I have girl friends who I think are gorgeous who I know I would never have a relationship with.

Stop flirting with my girlfriend, faggot.