+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ladies, what am I doing wrong?

Ladies, what am I doing wrong?

Ok I think I can pretty much answer my own quesition on this but I just dont get it.

Im in highschool, im 17 and I guess I'd consider myself a badass. I drink, I smoke, drive a crotch rocket, do as I please. My parents basically let me do as I please because I am a good kid. By that I mean i don't get into in trouble with school/law, I have a 3.7 gpa and thats with all CP type classes.

Ive had sex with 3 different girls, all of whom go to our school, and most likley everyone knows about. Ive had so many encounters with girls (hooking up) I can't even give you a ball park number.

I now am starting to feel lonely and really want a real girl in my life. The problem is I feel none are interested in me. Like I seem to always get a number from a girl no problem at all, but within 2 days the girl will not talk to me at all. I think its becuz they start asking around what I'm like.

My very close female friend tells me im crazy, and that if a girl really judges you for what you do/done she isn't mature enough for me. With that being said ever since I was 14 ive been told im going on 21.

I've gone for every type of girl, the nice ones who don't even drink, and the straight badasses who get arrested and shit haha. Nothing seems to work for me. Im a pretty attractive kid, im pretty damn skinny though, but got some height to atleast help balance it out.

So girls, do you think my "badass" ways turn off girls? Like it just has too...

same age with my brother huh...

yeah, your being a "badass" would really turn off girls but there are also girls who like guys like you...

you said you want to have a real girl in your life, so what's your type, i mean do you want that 'real girl" a nice girl type or do you want her to be badass as well?

To be honest you sound pretty full of yourself. That may be the problem. Most girls don't like cocky guys.

I sound full of myself because I have to describe myself as much as I can or else I don't think anyone will get the point... I'm pretty far off from cocky, but I have all the confidence in the world.

Now if I'd sit here and say well I'm kind of attractive Idk tho, I would obviously be lying. I know what I look like... Just like an attractive girl knows shes attractive.

As for the type of girls it really doesn't matter. I just want someone I can relate to, one who likes me for who I am, not for what I am not. I dated a girl (ended pretty quick) who I would say is a "good girl." She drank her first time with me, and when I went to light up an L with my friend she flipped the hell out on me and wouldn't speak with me the rest of the night.

I just want someone who is cool, and just accecpts me. Im never going to change who I am for someone else, because that would just ruin my ego.

I really came to the conclusion there are no girls for me in my school. I attempted to do what most guys my age do and talk to girls who are like freshman. That was just a joke for me, the last girl that age I talked to ended with me saying "Im sry I can't do this 8th grade bullshit anymore." I feel I need to meet other girls from other schools which is so much easier said then done. Actually damn near impossible unless you use facebook or something, but like my female friend tells me, she hates it when random guys add her and try and hit on her.
    Last edited by bwyand; 01-11-09 at 09:10 PM.

Your ego seems more important to you than being mature enough to have a 'real girl'.
    Bad ass guys are usually a turn off for good girls, because good girls like to play it safe.

try to hard to be cool?

you are trying to hard, it comes off sounding lame.