+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How long do I wait till I get back with her?

How long do I wait till I get back with her?

Alrite so my i've been with this girl for 3 years. We've been doing long distance for almost a year, and through the ups and down, things were not very bad. We were going through a fuss, we went on a short break and my girlfriend messed up . I've told her before to NEVER hangout with her X boyfriend, and she did. She told me about it right away, but it still doesnt make it okay. My girl's a muslim, and she doesnt drink. She used to a long time ago, but she stopped, and when she went out with her X bf, she had a drink with him, and they also danced. Nothing happened, but she did things she wasnt supposed to do. I couldnt take it, so I told her I needed to cut her off for a while. I dont know if you guys think I over reacted, but it IS a big deal to me, that she hangs out with her X bf because she wants to forget what she's going through with me. She told me that she regrets it, that she's sorry, that there wont be another guy, and no matter how long i'll take, she'l wait for me, etc etc. We havent talked for 6 days, and i REALLY miss her, it still pisses me off sometimes, but its not worth throwing away everything we have. She's sends me youtube links to songs all the time. I only gave her 2 songs back. I do want to get back with her, but i dont want her to take me for granted on letting it go so quickly, but at the same time i dont want her to get over me because im ignoring her (yes im paranoid )
    Alrite so WHAT do I do?

bumppp!
    anybody?

Right

I'd suggest that you get back with her now. A week or so is a quite a long time. Second chances are always acceptable, it's just when it gets more than that when it's time to start really thinking.

I understand what you mean about her doing things which are wrong and I think you should talk to her again about how wrong that was but don't lecture her like a parent, advise her as her lover.

Also, if her ex is still interested in her - she may be upset at you and her not being together and the last thing you want is for him to play hero whilst she's a damsel in distress. If you love her, get her back and love her and hope she'll love you the same way.

Good luck.x.x.x