+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Mean bitches

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Mean bitches

SO last night was Halloween night and all the whores and sluts (of which most girls become on Halloween) were out in full force

I hung out the dorms as usual

Anyways, two sluts who were obviously trashed started talking to my best friend when he was on his way to take a shower and ended up mocking him for being "lame" on a Halloween night, because he was treating it as any other night. The details of which they said doesn't really matter, they were just being cruel

This was actually my best friend, and fortunately he is homosexual so the mean bitches probably didn't bother him as much as if he were straight for obvious reasons

I didn't see any of this but heard it today... just being asshole bitches. Unprovoked mockery is the worst

I really wish THEY were gangraped last night

yeah. people are mean. it's not just girls i've seen plenty of guys act that way.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

There are mean bitches in both genders, of any orientation, and any walk of life.

However, mean bitches tend to perpetuate their own misery. So if given enough time, they become their own self-correcting problem.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dude, you need to get out and have some fun. Even *I* dressed up last night to take my son out, LOL.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I did have fun last night. I watched about an hour of Bluespikes godlike trolling. And actually had some good trolling myself

i'm saving myself for next year. i'm not really into dressing up but i've seen some cute costumes for little babies.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, your baby won't care about candy next year. Ironically, the loot for cute little kids is always way better. I have to remind myself that its the 9-10 year olds who will eat the full-size chocolate bars, not an 18-month old.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

don't people have any sympathy for a new mom of cute little babies need for candy?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sure they do. That's what I'm saying. You'll pull in all the good loot w/a baby! If they were thinking tho, they'd have lattes ready!
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

mmmmmmmmmmm lattes! i guess i'll have to live with smarties and reese's peanut butter cups.

I saw Paranormal Activity and couldn't sleep all night. Also went to a house party where people were doing pushups, taking shots, and muscular guys were taking their shirt off to do arm wrestling.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Was PA really any good?
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by lastwish View Post
    I saw Paranormal Activity and couldn't sleep all night. Also went to a house party where people were doing pushups, taking shots, and muscular guys were taking their shirt off to do arm wrestling.
    I just laughed for the better half of that movie, my mind doesn't run wild when I sleep generally.

--------------------------

DM, jesus fvck man, you are in college. You NEED to go out and do stuff, its easy to sit in the dorm, but trust me....the juice is worth the squeeze. Sitting inside is easy, and easy things are never as rewarding as something harder.

Don't waste your college time, I did that and would hate to see another guy do it. Luckily for me I wasted a lot of time too, so I still get the chance to go back and have my fun...except passing classes is a must.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MRGbVGSVyk"]YouTube - Cold-Stupid Girl[/ame]

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If this was freshman year I would have felt like crap for staying in the dorm on Halloween night but I'm past that. It doesn't bother me at all anymore and I'm not just saying that. It's not like I spent the night working, I just spent the night hanging out very casually

Although right now I'm feeling a little restless like I wanna go do something fun or eventful. Maybe next semester I'll bring back some methcathinone which I haven't done since like junior year of high school and really party up it some weekends.... or 5-MeO-AMT or one of the other tryptamines which I am want to try. Or 2C-B, which my well-experienced friend claims is the best

I have a feeling I could get laid but am extremely paranoid about STDs

And I have decided I want my first time to be with someone who I can develop a friendship with as well

You make a lot of valid points, and what is most important is what makes you happy. Just don't let opportunity slip through you fingers, that's what I don't want to see.

Granted I have never done drugs, I don't see any reason to turn to those for entertainment. I have plenty of fun and reach beyond the limits I should sometimes without the assistance of science. I have enough risky hobbies, its stressful enough to the people around me without being on drugs, lol.

I am really interested to see how your views change or if they do at all when you finally lose it to the someone you have been waiting for.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger