+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I being played?

Am I being played?

OK, I know on the one hand this may make me seem dumb, but it's a weird situation.

I recently attended a trade show for work with a female colleague. We get on together really well and have travelled together. I am also senior to her at work, so I guess I am kinda her boss.

We have dinner at a nice place, plenty of wine, and then at her request went to a club (a strip club, but upmarket and before anyone goes off on this...the club is ne of our companies customers and she had never been before). We get on really well, we're having fun, I did NOT allow any dancing at our table...we had a beer and left. In the taxi she has a bad back and I offer to feel the area she says hurts and sure enough there is a massive knot next to her spine.

With her permission I rub that area a little, and soon enough we're at the hotel and she asks if I would continue the rubbing, but harder, in her room so she can lay down. I agree.

I have a smoke outside her room first and when I come in she's in her panties (thong) and bra (undome, but on) and face down on the bed. She'd also gotten out a bottle of moisturiser (sp) for me to use.

Sheesh, it was hard, but I did the massage and left.

Now, as I said, she's gorgeous, we get on really really well. I am a big believer in not messing with junior staff... BUT here's what she doesn't know... I quit my job and started a 3 month notice period last month. I leave at the end of the year... which would leave me available to perhaps seek a relationship with this lady.

Here's my question... is she just messing with me, or do you think she could really actually like me? Isn't it a "sign" that she wanted/let/had me give her a massage like that?

I hate to sound like a dumb ass, but you have to understand how gorgeous this lady is and how much I would LOVE to date her... it just seems too good to be true.

Oh, she IS one of those who has her Ex-BF around her house loads, and see's him loads, probably still sleeps with him... but insists he's her "Ex" (I believe they broke up due to cheating on his side...but not 100% sure).

Finding it hard to concentrate on anything else!
    Last edited by hopefulunsure; 02-11-09 at 08:59 PM.

I'm not seeing any evidence that she was interested in anything more than getting laid, especially since she's got the ex hanging around at home.
    Spammer Spanker

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She was horny would have let you screw her but would have probably avoided you at work from then on.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow. Reading this thinking how I'd just be heading to the chemist for some Robax. LOL.

Anyway, what they^ said.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Yep, no strings business trip nookie followed by lingering social discomfort.

Yup, guess you're right. Best put it outta my head. Maybe I'll take the plunge and ask her out to dinner or something once I have actually changed jobs.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Are you looking for a quick hop in the sack or a GF? If the latter, I'm not too sure I'd be chasing a chick like this. If she'll do it with you, then someone else is probably just as good.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Its a moot point now though, most girls are going to feel rejected if they strip down to their underwear and the guy they are with is completely unfazed and chivalrous about the situation.

Heh heh.

"Plunge".
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Severed_Heart View Post
    Its a moot point now though, most girls are going to feel rejected if they strip down to their underwear and the guy they are with is completely unfazed and chivalrous about the situation.
    Most perhaps, but not all. Tho in this case she was definitely encouraging him, so probably.

But a guy who is attracted but refuses to take advantage of a woman (say, stupidly drunk) is Top Notch, IMO.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Severed Heart & IndiReloaded... thanks! I actually feel a little better about the situation! There I was all moody and confused as I'd (in theory) been offered possibly the finest piece of ass in my entire life...and had resisted. But you're right...although I DID go ahead and do the massage, I didn't kiss, or grope and I got the hell out of there. Chivalrous and "top notch" make me feel soooooooooo much better.

I'm also of the opinion it doesn't mean she wanted anything more. We were tipsy, having fun and she respects and trusts me as a "senior" or "boss". I was able to help her with her sore back and didn't breach that trust. Oh, dear, now I am sounding naive again, aren't I !!??

If anyone of you is still reading. Seriously. How likely is it she'd have stripped down to undies (v. sexy ones at that) with me if she JUST wanted a backrub? It's completely possible, is it not?

She is not worth the time?

Sounds like she is playing you? some girls love the attention to the point of "doing whatever it takes" so just be carefull!

Well one things for sure, I'll be able to chill over it for the next week, she goes now on vacation. Phew.

This week in the office I haven't had any signs she's interested, other than she seems to make more eye contact than usual...but again that could be my head.

I obviously don't repulse the woman or the whole massage thing wouldn't have happened.

Think I must wait until I leave this job in December and then cross fingers it's good news after that.