+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GF does not wana have complete sex

GF does not wana have complete sex

Okay this is a unusual problem i think, but after 5 years my girlfriend does not want to have sex with me. We like have oral sex with each other almost since the begining and i finger her alot and she let me have "head only" sex with her. Meaning I am only alowed to put my penis head in her and no further. This is really frustrating! I talk to her alot about this and she just say she wants to wait till she are married. But in my eyes she aint no virgin anymore... What am i doing wrong??? Sometimes it seems as if she is letting go and the moment I try to go all the way she will turn and shuts off completely. Any help please

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tell her this:

She ain't no virgin! Penis in vagina means she ain't a virgin. All the way, half way, just the head doesn't matter she already had her cherry popped.

What she is doing is the most pathetic attempt at trying to keep herself "pure" for marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by jfb4eva View Post
    I talk to her alot about this and she just say she wants to wait till she are married.
    That sounds like a pretty lame excuse, considering she's not a virgin and you've done heaps of times already. I'd ask her what is the REAL problem.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Is she on contraceptives? It could be that she's scared.

oooooohhh! blue-balls supreme!

I agree with girl68, that's a pretty piss-poor way to go about keeping herself for marriage. I guess I can respect that sort of thing if someone's for real about it, but after doing all that other stuff (head, etc.) - if you're doing it right - sex is basically a given because you guys should be horned up and all over each other.

I have asked her like many times if it is only thats she scared or is she just not ready to go all the way I even told her thats she aint no virgin anymore then she only gets mad and says she is one! I really really tried everything, I read books, I bought toys, dvds but nothing is pushing her over the edge to give herself completly to me! I dont know if it is something else that is holding her back, but this are really a problem for me now. To talk to her about this does not help at all, it make everything worse because she just gets mad and tells me she do everything in her power to keep me sexually happy and she cant give more that she is already doing. I even threaten to leave her about this and she just says if I cant wait I am not the one. I am really frustrated about this, I really loves this girl and really wanted her to be my first. By the way we are both 21 years old, we are together since 16. I once tought it was that she wants to force me to marry her, but when we talked about marrige she said she will only get married after her studies and when we both have very good jobs ect. And her studies there is 2years left so it cant be that. I really dont know anymore.

I now again talked to her about it, and she just said sorry she cant i must accept it or I must go

well, if nothing else she's being honest and letting you know where you stand. I guess you have to decide if screwing is more important than her.

I feel for you though, because I think you have a valid point. good luck.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She can claim she's a virgin all she likes and she can throw a child like tantrum when you tell her she isn't. But the fact remains, she's had a penis in her vagina and therefore is not a virgin, and congratulations neither are you!

It's time for you to dig deep and find out what you really want. And it isn't weird or unreasonable to want to leave to find a girl you can actually screw and not feel bad about it.

But I actually loves this girl and she means the world to me! Any anvice to turn off my libido???

Quote Originally Posted by jfb4eva View Post
    But I actually loves this girl and she means the world to me! Any anvice to turn off my libido???
    hmm...thats a tough one! umm...what about anal?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Sometimes the hardest part isn't saying GoodBye, Its waking up the next morning knowing that its TRUE" -AR

" When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want your life to start as soon possible" -?

"Too Fast to Live, Too Young to Die" -James Dean

I just wish I could swallow a pil and not think about sex anymore

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sad that your gf makes you feel like you have to supress an urge so common, so enjoyable, and so normal. Very sad.

yea this is a wicked scenario indeed!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Sometimes the hardest part isn't saying GoodBye, Its waking up the next morning knowing that its TRUE" -AR

" When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want your life to start as soon possible" -?

"Too Fast to Live, Too Young to Die" -James Dean

Actually LR gave you very good advice. Many cultures have done this to preserve virginity for marriage.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast