+ Follow This Topic

Thread: it just ended

it just ended

thats it, shes had it.. i ****ed it up this time.. iv done shit in the past, i mean, just stuff to piss her off. I was always loyal to her, i never cheated. but everything just built up and she had finally had enough. she says she wants to just be friends, but lets be realistic, no relationship in which the two people at one time loved each other as much as i felt we did can ever just be friends, it just doesnt work.
    i spent the past hour or so talking to her and trying to determine if she truly does not want to have a relationship with me anymore (i had to be sure because similar stuff has happend in the past, but we always seem to get through it). She gave me the line "if you let it go and it comes back to you, then you know it is truly yours." however, at the end it was simply we will never be more than friends..
    its very difficult for me to let go of her. But, i cant keep talking to her, because all i want then is to be with her and hold her and kiss her and do all the things we use to do.... i dont understand, when just 2 weeks ago we seemed to be doing so good. I woulda married that girl, no joke.. when we were happy together it was amazing! I loved those times! I wouldnt trade those times for the world! I wish i could have her back.. but right now that seems as likely to happen as me hittin the lottery.
    this really sucks.. no girl can compare to her.. like seriously, you ppl dont understand, this girl was perfect.. i wish i woulda just kept my mouth shut, just sat there and been passive and not jump to conclusions.. you know she nevvvvvvvvvver did anything to deserve the skepticism that i had. she was a good girlfriend, she never cheated on me. it was all just me being jealous of her guy friends.. i was retarded!.. and now wat.. now shes gone.. i cant talk to her cuz ill want to be her boyfriend again, and shes made it pretty clear that cant happen.. the thing is, i know she'll find a better guy than me.. and when she does, i dont wanna be around to be her friend that she talks to about this new fcuker..
    i fcuked up....

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Live forever, learn everything.

Can't go back, so don't beat yourself up. Just do better next time.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

ya i guess, i jus wish i coulda done better with this girl

don't say that she would find better than you!
    be optimist !! tell to yourselves that she is losing her perfect soul mate by leaving you...
    might be you did mistakes but you tried your best to correct them after the break-up & she ignored you, so stop to regret! it's her FAULT, not yours ok man?
    we learned from our mistakes, she need to know it, if she truely deeply loved you, she would have give you the chance to change into the better guy...
    she did not do it, mean she's not the one you need...
    don't let her to let you down...
    i know you are surely really down now, i am in the same situation!
    but stop to think about her, hate her, move on, go out with new girls, have fun with friends...
    in the sea, there's an abundant amount of fish so one gone is not the end of the world....
    in every bad things, there is at least some positive things! just find them & forget this girl....stop leaving in your past memories, i know might be you think she is perfect, its really same for me! my ex was my perfect girlfriend but if she left me after everything we did together without giving me chance, she moved on with new guys, so why should i remain here & cry on this? she is simply not worth!!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by crossxmyxheart View Post
    thats it, shes had it.. i ****ed it up this time.. iv done shit in the past, i mean, just stuff to piss her off. .
    Unfortunately, this is how young people learn to behave appropriately - by having serious consequences to bad behavior.

Sorry things will be rough for you for a while. Just try to learn all the lessons this relationship provided, and then when you move on to your next girl, you won't repeat your same mistakes.

And BTW - don't be her "friend". It never works out well, and will only cause you to suffer more. Just cut contact.