+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I think I messed up big time, I think I lost her for good

I think I messed up big time, I think I lost her for good

Hey,
    I've already obtained a copy of TW Jackson's guide, Magic Of Making Up. I messed up big time and I think I have zero chances of getting my ex back now. I neglected my girlfriend, spent too much time with my guy friends, and just partied alot and never appreciated her so she left me. Her leaving me made me realize how much I missed her. It's been over a month now since we've broken up and I've been through alot of changes honestly, and I'm ready to grow up and show her that I'm willing to be the man of her dreams. She just refuses to answer my calls or texts and says she's already given me way too many chances as it was and that there was nothing I could do to bring her back. She will never meet me or hear what I have to say. So I followed the opening move guide and wrote her a nice letter and tried to drop it off at her place but she refused to take it from me and I insisted but she never took it so i just laid it down in her porch turned around and left. Only to find out later, from her friend, that when I went there to drop off my letter she had another guy over watching tv and had already moved on dating someone else after a month of us beign seperated. I don't even think she even went through the trouble of reading the letter. It's been four days since I dropped off the letter I haven't spoke to her and I'm about to start the no contact approch. Do you really think this will work after shes been seeing soemone else? Also on a side note the guy she has been dating just came out of a five year relationship two weeks ago and was engaged. What do I do next?

Quote Originally Posted by dhor View Post
    I neglected my girlfriend, so she left me
    She just refuses to answer my calls or texts, she will never meet me or hear what I have to say
    I wrote her a nice letter and tried to drop it off at her place but she refused to take it from me
    when I went there to drop off my letter she had another guy over watching tv and had already moved on dating someone else after a month of us beign seperated

I'm about to start the no contact approch

dhor, do you notice something wrong here?

She's not coming back bro. You can try anything you'd like, but you're only going to look foolish. Go ahead and kick yourself in the ass on this one, because you let her slip away.

Right on, write on about whatever you feel best.