+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Just To Avoid...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    yup, i'm back in college... well a trades program.

raverboy
    What trade?

7 pages arguing about how cute my lil' Coco-nut is, I love it ! I just can't wait for more pics

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Coco, can you possibly imagine that there are other people who post on these threads that are at LEAST as attractive as you think yourself to be? And yet, none of them are victimized the way you claim to be. Maybe that is an indication that it isn't your looks that are problematic? I mean, you are pretty, but not any more so than a number of people on these boards.
    i think if we put some bright pink lipstick on lilwang he would be WAY hotter than coco.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Coco, can you possibly imagine that there are other people who post on these threads that are at LEAST as attractive as you think yourself to be? And yet, none of them are victimized the way you claim to be. Maybe that is an indication that it isn't your looks that are problematic? I mean, you are pretty, but not any more so than a number of people on these boards.
    vashti, I'm sure there are lots of attractive girls on the forum

That being said, someone who wants to comment on their or someone else's appearance and not share a pic themselves 'usually' has some issues.

I do understand not wanting to post pics on a forum (I won't because of my job), but sharing privately is another matter and if someone is too cautious to do that, I have no use for their comments on someone else's appearance or to hear them say how 'nice' they are.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo View Post
    vashti, I'm sure there are lots of attractive girls on the forum

That being said, someone who wants to comment on their or someone else's appearance and not share a pic themselves 'usually' has some issues.

I do understand not wanting to post pics on a forum (I won't because of my job), but sharing privately is another matter and if someone is too cautious to do that, I have no use for their comments on someone else's appearance or to hear them say how 'nice' they are.
    I know how Vashti looks like and she's really sexy ! I wouldn't mind to have such a pretty Mum
    I wazzzz here

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Vashti does and has shared pictures with most of the regulars here Primo. She's got nothing to hide in that department.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Here here! Vashti is gorgeous. She knows exactly what it's like to have been a cute girl and now a beautiful woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    I am pretty but I don't get attacked for it Or do I? Or maybe I'm not pretty ??
    You're gorgeous too. You probably just don't know what it's like to be anything but gorgeous. Which gives me an idea!

Put on fat suits and go about town without makeup. If you think you're being discriminating against because you're so beautiful just wait and see what happens then. Be prepared to experience an entirely different world. There is nothing on this Earth sorrier than an ugly woman. I say that not as a selfless knight, nor as a hypocrite. I'm not doing anything to combat the problem. In fact, I am part of the problem. I barely even notice the presence of an unattractive woman, I'm so disinterested. I treat them in the same neutral way I treat everyone else--everyone else but pretty girls. Pretty girl drops her books and I swoop in to pick them up. Pretty girl can't get her car started and I show up with jumper cables. Ugly girl is disregarded.

And you know what? It takes a force of will to even be aware of that. It isn't a conscious decision on my part. When I see a beautiful woman in need I want to help her and it feels so good to help her, even if I get nothing for it but a smile. When I see an ugly woman in need there's nothing. No need to help, no guilt for looking the other way. Nada.
    Last edited by Gribble; 06-11-09 at 09:07 PM.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

I wasn't calling anyone out PP or CB, just making a general statement. This is kind of a generic board, anyone can have love and relationship advice to give regardless of their appearance.

But if I post here and there that I've got a really nice car and get lots of positive comments on it and you asked me to see a pic of it...if I had a laundry list of excuses, you'd probably have a red flag go up and think it was just the car I wish I was driving, not the one I actually drive

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Here here! Vashti is gorgeous. She knows exactly what it's like to have been a cute girl and now a beautiful woman.

You're gorgeous too. You probably just don't know what it's like to be anything but gorgeous. Which gives me an idea!

Put on fat suits and go about town without makeup. If you think you're being discriminating against because you're so beautiful just wait and see what happens then. Be prepared to experience an entirely different world. There is nothing on this Earth sorrier than an ugly woman. I say that not as a selfless knight, nor as a hypocrite. I'm not doing anything to combat the problem. In fact, I am part of the problem. I barely even notice the presence of an unattractive woman, I'm so disinterested. I treat them in the same neutral way I treat everyone else--everyone else but pretty girls. Pretty girl drops her books and I swoop in to pick them up. Pretty girl can't get her car started and I show up with jumper cables. Ugly girl is disregarded.

And you know what? It takes a force of will to even be aware of that. It isn't a conscious decision on my part. When I see a beautiful woman in need I want to help her and it feels so good to help her, even if I get nothing for it but a smile. When I see an ugly woman in need there's nothing. No need to help, no guilt for looking the other way.
    Good idea but... I barely wear make up Even in the photo album on lf,You can see pictures where i have no make up on. And if I do it's just mascara and a bit of powder. For example the picture with the long dress, I have no make up.
    seems like you didn't notice it
    I wazzzz here

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wasn't calling anyone out PP or CB, just making a general statement. This is kind of a generic board, anyone can have love and relationship advice to give regardless of their appearance.

But if I post here and there that I've got a really nice car and get lots of positive comments on it and you asked me to see a pic of it...if I had a laundry list of excuses, you'd probably have a red flag go up and think it was just the car I wish I was driving, not the one I actually drive
    If you want to see a picture of me, why don't you just ask?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wasn't calling anyone out PP or CB, just making a general statement.
    That is such bullshit.

Anyway, your little bit of insight was not only exceedingly obvious, its also redundant. More or less, we all know what each other look like.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    Good idea but... I barely wear make up Even in the photo album on lf,You can see pictures where i have no make up on. And if I do it's just mascara and a bit of powder. For example the picture with the long dress, I have no make up.
    seems like you didn't notice it
    Well, clearly I didn't notice because your skin's so pretty it's hard to believe it isn't accented with makeup. Duh!
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Well, clearly I didn't notice because your skin's so pretty it's hard to believe it isn't accented with makeup. Duh!
    My skin is pretty because I don't terrorize it with make up.Actually I do some make up if I'm too white.If I'm tanned I leave my skin untouched. But thank You Gribble, You caressed my ego
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    That is such bullshit.

Anyway, your little bit of insight was not only exceedingly obvious, its also redundant. More or less, we all know what each other look like.
    Who was I calling out? I don't care what anyone looks like on here and have never asked anyone for a picture. I've only seen what's posted in the albums.

I've seen people make comments about their appearance or put down someone else's, that's fine...but let's see what you got...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    For the record, Charlieboy is a beautiful piece of eye candy.

Yes, I've seen him, too.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast