+ Follow This Topic

Thread: should i continue to fight for this love? even if she nearly destroyed all!!

should i continue to fight for this love? even if she nearly destroyed all!!

1month ago my gf broke up with me...
    i was the main source of this broke up because i neglected her a lot & pushed her for this break up...i was with her nearly 1year but as i needed to be his dad & his lover, this was a too big responsibility for me to handle, i could not hold on & so i i started to get fed up...so i started to play an online game cabal, i became so addicted to this game that i remained in front of my pc all the day & stop looking after my gf for 1-2month... & when she got mad, i told her really bad words like ''leave me if you don't like it'' after a time she really left me !

then we remained friends but as i was trying to apologize on the things i did & solve the problems we got to break up, she continously refused to talk on those things, so we started to quarrel quite often, till she refused to see/talk to me again(that's the situation here)
    i wanted to fight for this love because if i was scared she destroyed her life(end up as a bitch or something like that) because she's still young & her parents don't care of her(don't give her food sometimes, don't pay bills, don't care if she does not come back home) & she's a really fragile girl & easily to manipulate...many guys would manipulate her just to have sex!! & the most important point was because when i lost her, i realized how much i deeply love her! i stopped to eat...stopped to sleep...can't take her out of my mind!!

whatever, as she was continuously pushing me away, i lost my motivation & wanted to move on but i just learned some new facts about her from the mouth of one of her best friends(schoolmate a girl)
    the latter told me my ex-gf, the day we broke up she went to see my best friend & also one of her very good friend...there the girl told me, this guy tried to have sex with her! i completely said OMG, this guy was my friend & instead of trying to help my ex-gf to forgive me, he's simply trying to abuse her in such a weak situation just after a break-up of 1year & i was the guy whom she loved the most she showed it to me quite often...
    but well that's not all, the following days as i she told me she was at her dad's place i went see her to talk...when i met her dad, the guy told me she never came back home...i called her furiously & insulted her, telling her ''over its over, forget me biiitch'' & so much bad things like that! in my head i thought she went at another guys place to have fun just after our broke up! i did not know that she went at my friend's place to talk & that she said no to him when the latter try to abuse her!
    anyways that what really pushed me to come back on my decision to move on...even if the following day she went out with a new guy & have sex with him, i can understand her ! she was lost, i came here i insulted her that made her furious & meanwhile a guy came her manipulating her...

well why i really want to save her now, is because just after this guy, she went to the club & met a new one who did same....then now i learned that she is with a new guy again ! so in summary, she been with 3guys in 1month...all those guys are just talking profit of her... (here the fears i had revealed to be exact, her friends told me what i feared used to happen already, guys were playing with her)

before telling me to move on, please notes that if i move on, later on i might be catch up by my regrets because it's a girl who lack real parental love & might easily fall in a bad position in the future if no one help her! & also the most important fact is that i truely love her & that i am not the kind of guy who love every girls... i got many girlfriends(around 30) & it's the only one i really love! if i move on, might be i would never love someone else again !! + we i should not forget to add that now 2 of her schoolmates(2girls closed to her) just saw that she's destroying her life & how much i love her! they told me they would do their best so that she open her eyes on the situation to come back with me...but how to change the mind of a stubborn girl? letting her get hurt? but this might be fatal... (aids disease - preganancy - bad future career - & so on)

before telling me to fight for her back, please take notes that it is nearly impossible, just like me, it's a stubborn person !! once she put something in her head, it's really difficult to move it out!! & now she put in her mind that it's over for us, that it would always be so ''bad'' (like it was those past months), forgetting how good it was on the start ! & the most disadvantage is that she does not want to hear me again....

well so what you think i should do??

well i think you should continue dear.

Quote Originally Posted by ournishani View Post
    well i think you should continue dear.
    thanks for reply...
    but can you add some details please..
    im in such a confused state...

yesterday i took the decision to move on, i was so depress that i started crying in a public place till i reach home! this cry helped me to take this decision...
    i never cry for any girls before & even when i cry usually its just some tears...
    but yesterday, i was continously crying just because i heard a particular song!

and if i try to continue to get her back as you said ! how do you think i should do? the last info i got yesterday by her friends is that 2 new guys made their arrival...so she got sex or something like that with 5 guys since the 6th october 2009!(2days after our break up) & they told me they told to her but she did not listen at all...she said it's over & that she would never return with me! then when they tried to insist, she started to ignore them...her she is really stubborn as i said earlier! i knew she would react like that...i am the only guy who can really take something out of her head, i did it before as i know her at 100% but she does not want to hear me anymore...she switch off her mobile if i call too often, she does not reply my sms, when i went to see her, she always never come out & well 99.9% of the time i don't even know where she is living as she's quite often not at her dad's place, she is mostly everytime outside having fun with those guys or new one !

one more detail i know is that one day a friend saw her a monday afternoon walking alone near her house, he told to her & she said she was hungry & did not sleep at all the day before! if she did not sleep a sunday night is surely because she been at a guy place lol, if not she would have really sleep(i know her she always sleep a lot) & the guy did not even gave her some food there! (nothing abnormal)

i'm sorry but can you just leave her alone? i don't care if deep inside ur trying to help her but what kind of man curses at a woman? jeez.
    love is the best thing in the whole world.

Quote Originally Posted by youaremysong View Post
    i'm sorry but can you just leave her alone? i don't care if deep inside ur trying to help her but what kind of man curses at a woman? jeez.
    i let her alone now!
    i needed some time to admit but she became someone else this our broke up!!
    i can't deny about my feelings, i still love her but i am so sick when i told about her now -,-''

what did you mean by curses? i never curse her!! read well...or explain it if you think i have really ''curse'' her !