Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: YOUR IDEAL man/woman

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    Clears throat then recites:

ol⋅i⋅gar⋅chy  

–noun, plural -chies. 1. a form of government in which all power is vested in a few persons or in a dominant class or clique; government by the few.
    2. a state or organization so ruled.
    3. the persons or class so ruling.

This concludes the public service announcement... thank you.

Now I can happily sit on the sidelines, enjoy my popcorn, and watch the words fly.
    Thanks, because I totally didn't know what it was, but I didn't want to be dumb so I didn't google it.

Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    I don't get it because what you listed isn't hard to find.
    It is where I live. Unless you are into fat chicks or dumbasses .
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    It is where I live. Unless you are into fat chicks or dumbasses .
    LOL Serious? Where the heck do you live!

LOL Serious? Where the heck do you live!
    Suburbs of Chicago. It really...really..really...sucks.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Suburbs of Chicago. It really...really..really...sucks.
    I used to live in the suburbs of Chicago!
    I will admit it was lame. I used to hang out in the city all the time.
    But before Chicago I was in Hawaii. <3

Okay, so one seems to agree with me... but a young Robert Smith
    [url]http://www.stacymunn.com/blog/img/robertsmith.jpg[/url]

maybe its his personality?

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcjTYZFotIM[/url]

I just adore him !

OR Jim from the office [url]http://l.yimg.com/l/tv/us/img/site/74/94/0000007494_20060920143739.jpg[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Holy Crap I am tired of you whiny bitches (male & female).

Newsflash--

LoveForum is NOT a democracy. Its an oligarchy. If you are too dumb to know that word, google.

This forum exists for your use because of the hard work of a very few people. You might show some gratitude occasionally for their effort. If you know what an oligarchy is but aren't in the Club you have three choices:

1. Increase your membership payment dues.

2. Wait for your invitation based on arbitrary merit that won't be shared with you.

3. Leave. Don't let the e-door hit your ass on the way out.

Thank you for your input. Rest assured it will be filed appropriately.
    WTF? YOU'RE tired of whiny bitches? Here's one thing I know you're too self absorbed to consider...maybe some people (male & female) don't really give a fu*k what you think.

Can you possibly be anymore self righteous, egotistical and condescending Indi? If they could round up a class of you over-educated, over-indulged, myopic people, that have too many credit hours and not enough real life experience, you'd be the Valedictorian.

Maybe it's YOU that needs to log off, walk outside and experience something tangible in life and don't let the E-door hit you in the ass on the way out. Then maybe when you come back you won't be melting down on the internet over an immature 18 yr old girl and a private forum.

I did know somebody like you once...only they had tact and class, something you failed to learn while you acquired that Ph.D.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have some extra-strength Midol if you're interested. Overreact much, dude?

Yeesh.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    ^^^^ haha everyone is going to laugh at me... but...

honestly i thought that i was quoted misombra... stupid me in the morning.

raverboy
    That's okay. I'm hispanic on the inside.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo View Post
    WTF? YOU'RE tired of whiny bitches? Here's one thing I know you're too self absorbed to consider...maybe some people (male & female) don't really give a fu*k what you think.

Can you possibly be anymore self righteous, egotistical and condescending Indi? If they could round up a class of you over-educated, over-indulged, myopic people, that have too many credit hours and not enough real life experience, you'd be the Valedictorian.

Maybe it's YOU that needs to log off, walk outside and experience something tangible in life and don't let the E-door hit you in the ass on the way out. Then maybe when you come back you won't be melting down on the internet over an immature 18 yr old girl and a private forum.

I did know somebody like you once...only they had tact and class, something you failed to learn while you acquired that Ph.D.
    Sure, I can be even more self righteous, egotistical and condescending. But I don't really care what you think. You've already demonstrated how full of shit you are, Primo. I knew your 'nice guy' persona was just that. Why don't you go and find another married lady (or was it almost-married?) to go cheat with? Yes, you're such a nice guy, aren't you? Speaking of egos...

I'm not the one complaining about the forum. I like it here just fine.

Love the blue font, btw. Taking lessons from Elle?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I don't get it because what you listed isn't hard to find. Neo might be on to something here... Hmmm.
    It goes a lot deeper then that, I know I am not gay..

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Sure, I can be even more self righteous, egotistical and condescending. But I don't really care what you think. You've already demonstrated how full of shit you are, Primo. I knew your 'nice guy' persona was just that. Why don't you go and find another married lady (or was it almost-married?) to go cheat with? Yes, you're such a nice guy, aren't you? Speaking of egos...

I'm not the one complaining about the forum. I like it here just fine.

Love the blue font, btw. Taking lessons from Elle?
    No one's complaining about the forum, I just thought it was a good time to bring a few things to your attention, I'm glad you recognized them. And though it would probably kill you to know, I actually have a big heart underneath that nice guy 'facade' as you like to call it. As for the other crap, it's hard to cheat on someone when you're single isn't it?

Remember, unlike you, I actually let other people take responsibility and ownership of their lives...novel idea huh? Maybe you should think about that when you drag your better half (probably by the ear) to your yearly counselling session. Besides, it wouldn't be very nice to deny a bride to be her one last desire woud it?

Run along and throw stones from your glass house again Indi, and don't worry about about being such a mean, dominant Lioness to some of the young girls on the forum anymore. I'm here now, so you can go back to being a cuddly submissive kitten like you want to be. I'll even come scratch behind your cute lil' furry ears once in awhile if you're a good girl
    Last edited by Primo; 16-11-09 at 06:45 PM.

As for our beloved Elle...since you couldn't possibly be self aware enough to have seen it, if it wasn't a thread on a message board, this would've been you trying to 'own' her in real life

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWRIALitXVs"]YouTube - Indi trying to 'own' Elle[/ame]
    Last edited by Primo; 16-11-09 at 06:45 PM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo View Post
    No one's complaining about the forum, I just thought it was a good time to bring a few things to your attention, I'm glad you recognized them. And though it would probably kill you to know, I actually have a big heart underneath that nice guy 'facade' as you like to call it. As for the other crap, it's hard to cheat on someone when you're single isn't it?
    Whatever helps you sleep at night, 'Primo'. Your choice of SN says a lot about your psyche.

In my world, someone who knowingly cheats with someone committed is just as much a selfish ass as their affair partner. The fact you would actually try to justify it, instead of admitting it was a mistake, tells me you are not only selfish, but lack integrity.

I expect you'll be single for a long time. Which is no doubt the reason you troll the internet looking for young, susceptible personalities to try to take advantage of. You nearly succeeded here but the mods and regulars here are pretty experienced so your BS hasn't gone unnoticed.

BTW, your requirements for a partner seems to be something you cannot match yourself. A woman with integrity will seek a partner who demonstrates likewise.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast