+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: YOUR IDEAL man/woman

oh hai, did someone say my name?

here's my ideal woman...

Could we substitute clear tape?
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Yes Hotness. I said your name. Haha!

seriously though, this is my dream woman - the perfect blend of beauty, class, and sex appeal. She's the kind of woman you just know will still be attractive even when she gets older.

What's her name? She look familiar but can't get it off the tip of the tongue.

Jennifer Connelly

Men who are frequently mistaken for the wrong gender...
    yup!! and you won't believe how many fans izzy hilton has!! (i used to be one of them!)

NeoSeminole
    really? Jeniffer Connelly? I just learned of her existance maybe 3 months ago, and when i saw her on the red carpet and in those lipstick commercials, i honestly thought "oh i can't believe somebody can actually LiKe her" Because of those eyebrows, and because she looks like she is (or is) in her 40-s. Wouldn't Megan Fox be a "better version" of her?
    Would you ACTUALLY prefer JC over MF???????

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Megan Fox - you'd f-ck her but she looks like a brat. She's not a dream woman.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

what is it with the clooney love fest? every woman adores him. euck, he looks too much like my dad and his attitude and voice is disgustingly too old and 'orrible
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Charlie Boy II
    whose your dream woman then??????

elle says:

"really? Jeniffer Connelly? I just learned of her existance maybe 3 months ago, and when i saw her on the red carpet and in those lipstick commercials, i honestly thought "oh i can't believe somebody can actually LiKe her" Because of those eyebrows, and because she looks like she is (or is) in her 40-s. Wouldn't Megan Fox be a "better version" of her?"

c'mon now. You can't actually be that dumb. If someone picks Audrey Hepburn or Grace Kelly, does that mean they're attracted to 90-yr old (or however old they would be nowadays) women? I was referring to Jennifer Connelly in her prime.

"Would you ACTUALLY prefer JC over MF???????"

of course I would. Megan Fox is hot while Jennifer Connelly is gorgeous. Hotness fades quickly with age, but beauty transcends "hot" and lasts much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    what is it with the clooney love fest? every woman adores him. euck, he looks too much like my dad and his attitude and voice is disgustingly too old and 'orrible
    George Clooney isn't anywhere near my "type." He's much too generic looking and lacks a distinctive nose (which I find very attractive for some reason) and does not seem to be the kind who will grow more attractive and regal with age.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post

of course I would. Megan Fox is hot while Jennifer Connelly is gorgeous. Hotness fades quickly with age, but beauty transcends "hot" and lasts much longer.
    Very true... some women just don't age well... especially when their looks are based on a young "girlish" features. It's the women who look like 'women' not girls, who usually age well and seem to retain class and sensuality for a much longer amount of time.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

my wife.

need I say more?

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast