+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: YOUR IDEAL man/woman

Of course straight people can recognize when those of the same sex are hot... how else are they going to tell if they should worry about the competition?
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Noooo...primos a 'blonde girl' guy. Im heartbroken

Come on!!! A picture of Beckham in tighy whitey's! You don't compliment those kind.
    *Cries*

Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    Come on!!! A picture of Beckham in tighy whitey's! You don't compliment those kind.
    *Cries*
    I think the package is a little 'enhanced' for the pic Coco He's got a nice chiseled face, the bodies nothing special.

Quote Originally Posted by Primo View Post
    I think the package is a little 'enhanced' for the pic Coco He's got a nice chiseled face, the bodies nothing special.
    Bleh... he just doesn't set off the bells and whistles. I'd pass him on the street without a second look. He's way too generic looking.

Then again, the men I find attractive aren't always 'mainstream' attractive. And my days of salivating over men like a schoolgirl are long since over. I'll take a moment to appreciate a guy's appearance... but I'm more concerned with how his brain works-- particularly if he has one or not.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Have you heard the guy speak Bekham).. he has a chicks voice.....

but I can'r hate...he's still hot.

Coco, why the heck would you want to get over Wentworth Miller.....yum

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    beckham is good as eye candy- as soon as he opens his mouth the attraction disappears...and its worse in real life than on tv!

That is so true. One of my very good friends is Pro Soccer. And I got to meet Beckham after LA played his team. And um... he was a bit airhead-ish. IDK. I just couldn't stop laughing. Nothing he said was funny but he was hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    I'll take a moment to appreciate a guy's appearance... but I'm more concerned with how his brain works-- particularly if he has one or not.
    I've always been a sucker for the nerdy girls...big time. And believe me, with the friends I've had over the years, I took alot of ribbing for it too

But they're always adorable nerdy girls

I love being around people I can learn from or who can teach me things. Without being condescending and insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by Primo View Post
    I've always been a sucker for the nerdy girls...big time. And believe me, with the friends I've had over the years, I took alot of ribbing for it too

But they're always adorable nerdy girls

I do prefer intelligent men... usually those who are a little more down to Earth, though I can tolerate shyness and even arrogance within reason.

As for women, I can't find a good intelligent woman to save my life. The women I've been with have always been a little slow but wonderfully affectionate. Most of the intelligent women I've been attracted to were very manipulative and self-centered (this is from the limited number of bi or gay women I could find... not the readily available straight women I've encountered).

- James Allen

My view on this is; an ideal partner is the one who compliments you, understands you and who's compatible to you. As long as they are not ugly, looks aren't that important.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Aeradalia says:

"As for women, I can't find a good intelligent woman to save my life."

a woman who understands a guy's dilemma!

Oh come on!
    There are 7 intelligences.
    Not everyone is destined to be at the top of all.
    There are smart women out there but may not excel in the same things you do.

takeshi kaneshiro

The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast