Thread: YOUR IDEAL man/woman

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    Oh come on!
    There are 7 intelligences.
    Really? What are they?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Hello Indignant... haven't seen you in a while.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dalia, nice drawings. Very talented!
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Thanks Indi.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Really? What are they?
    Well... it's a theory I read about that everyone has seven intelligences.
    His name was Gardner something I think. I can't remember his name.
    But it's called the MI Theory.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i think the multiple intelligence theory separates things like mathematical intelligence, language intelligence, intrapersonal intelligence, etc. Some people discount it another type of relativism, but it actually kind of makes sense.. it explains why so many people who are highly gifted in one area can be so incredibly stupid in another.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Okay, I read the wiki entry. Not sure what to think. Its not exactly bunk, but kind of useless w/o context. I don't think measured intelligence is enough. I can easily imagine someone extremely intelligent but lacking the discipline to apply it, so its effectively wasted. I would call a such a person less intelligent than someone who perhaps ranks lower on a Stanford-Binet but is a machine at getting things done.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I really wanna know your opinion on this girl (the way she looks) because i think she's THE prettiest girl i've ever seen!

So what do you think? Is she THE prettiest to you?

Last edited by elle; 11-11-09 at 04:56 AM.

^ I think, elle, that she is cute and pretty, although she seems to know it and use it to her advantage, which to me is not very attractive.
    Gangway, girls: I'll show you trouble.

In the first she looks older, white balance is out of place so the photo is crap, face is quite ugly.

In the second one she looks short (head is big relative to body, short all-over relative to door), clothes are tasteless, no real curves.

In the fourth one, well, black-and-white photos cover up more than they reveal, and the lips look messy.

Fourth one looks good, shame about the girl next to her making a face.

Fifth one looks like your everyday barbie wannabe, not flattering.

In conclusion, **** no.

elle says:

"So what do you think? Is she THE prettiest to you?"

brunettes > blondes. Plus she has no ass and no tits.

Her petite bod is great and natural blonde hair absolutely delicious...overall her face isn't one that I would put in my personal cute category, but in the closeup she has a very nice mouth and nose.

Bottom line, I would destroy that until every muscle in body ached from exhaustion, but wouldn't be very upset if she dumped me...

I'd keep cruising for something better... if I was just going by looks alone.

Her saving grace would be a good personality and possibly a sexy voice (or being mute).

- James Allen

I think, elle, that she is cute and pretty, although she seems to know it and use it to her advantage, which to me is not very attractive.
    Well, she models sometimes (i'm not sure if SHE pays money or getts paid for it) she has a husband and a child, and in her profile "my job" it says "wife".. I dunno, she actually seems humble and even shy comapred to many other girls with "agressive" kind of sexiness..

brunettes > blondes. Plus she has no ass and no tits.
    really? what about brown hair like this then:

Lipp

that was unexpected...

Her petite bod is great and natural blonde hair absolutely delicious...
    it's true that her petitte body is natural, but natural blonde-- no, at least that's what she was saying "when i was pregnant half my head was dark cuz i didn't wanna colour my hair i thought it could be bad for the child, but after i gave birth a rushed to a salon first thing"-- or smth, i do think she's maybe a natural dark blonde, and yea you can never see her roots.

overall her face isn't one that I would put in my personal cute category,
    I'd keep cruising for something better... if I was just going by looks alone.
    I'm surprised, what exactly is wrong with her face?? I DON"T UNDERSTAND?? It's perfect.. symmetrical, full lips, beautiful eyes, even skin.. what else can you wish for?
    And she looks so sweet and innocent too..

here are more of my picks

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast