+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: YOUR IDEAL man/woman

ACTUALLY, She was maybe 40% of the reason i too was white-blonde this summer! ... but then i got paranoid, i kept seeing yellow even when my hair was white as snow, i bleached it five times maybe, every week, then got sick of it and dyed them dark blonde-brown again (almost exactly like my natural hcolor, you can't even see the roots now) now i'm happy, and don't spend hours at the mirror flipping my hair back and forth anymore!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I thought the first one was pretty, but way too blond. I prefer some color! I am neutral about the 2nd one. Neither one is very curvy... Neo's taste is much better.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That girl in those photos is ugly. Watch out Neo- here it comes again: I'm not jealous of her.

I personally don't dig the beach blond look- it's fake. I think she has the body of a little girl, and if I were a dude, I like women with some curves, bring on "save the cheerleader, save the world".

Her face: her eyes look like they are sunken into her head, her lipstick has been applied by an addict, and isn't applied to her lips, but rather the face around her lips. And no, she doesn't have full juicy lips.

Oh yes, I like an ass I can grab with a full, firm palm, and tities that wiggle and giggle. She's got neither. Overall: not attractive, though I can see her appeal. However, in 10 years I'd love to see how well she ages... EEK.

Coco, sorry, but I do not have pics of myself on my computer. And don't you have a boyfriend? If so, remain faithful to him! Not only in body, but in mind!

And no, I can tell you now: Big nose does not mean big package. lol! At least not mine. I'm average and content.

I assumed she was a natural blonde by her eyebrows, some girls do have really light hair like hers. Bleach blonde I don't really care for...

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think shes very pretty, girl next door type.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    oh please, all you haters. the girl is gorgeous.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by Primo View Post
    I assumed she was a natural blonde by her eyebrows, some girls do have really light hair like hers. Bleach blonde I don't really care for...
    No, don't have a boyfriend. I have an ex-fiancee I'm trying to work things out with. No one on the internet could EVER compare to him. I would never waste my time.

Second... asking to see what you look like is not cheating. LOL!

It's not that serious though... I was curious to see just how close you were to my description of Ideal Man.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Because I have brown hair and full lips with unsunken eyes I'm a hater?

I prefer, dark skin, with a sweet round ass, and AA+ sized tities. More along the lines of Neo's taste.

Elle, I'm sorry but that girl is hideous. LOL! Her mouth is atrocious too! OMG.

NeoSeminole
    I like THE SECOND one. They look kinda edgy..
    but the first one's UGLy,,, sunken eyes, pale skin... looks gothic and unhealthy.
    The third one even tho black and white, i can tell the girl isn't exactly a brunette.. but she's the most common idea of good-looking..

Coco, I just like blondes, I'm not trying to take you away from your ex forever !!!!!

I'm kidding babe, I know you quoted the wrong post

True. Denise Richards is anorexic looking now. Like Rebecca Gayhart. Just not attractive anymore.

Ooo I sure did. I meant to quote this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by LatinoItaliano View Post
    Coco, sorry, but I do not have pics of myself on my computer. And don't you have a boyfriend? If so, remain faithful to him! Not only in body, but in mind!

And no, I can tell you now: Big nose does not mean big package. lol! At least not mine. I'm average and content.

Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    No, don't have a boyfriend. I have an ex-fiancee I'm trying to work things out with. No one on the internet could EVER compare to him. I would never waste my time.

Second... asking to see what you look like is not cheating. LOL!

It's not that serious though... I was curious to see just how close you were to my description of Ideal Man.
    I see. Sorry I misjudged you then.

Going by your first post, you said you had "yours", so I thought you had a boyfriend now. And wanting to see another guys picture online while you have a boyfriend/husband/fiancee, to me, would be the beginning of a cheating mindset; thus why I said to remain faithful to your man.

But I understand now. I hope you can work things out with your man!

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast