+ Follow This Topic
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: YOUR IDEAL man/woman

Indi, everything that you type, as usual, just reinforces how socially retarded you are. Did you actually DO anything in your life besides go to school? It's funny how you think a small group of people that talk amongst themselves are trolling for partners or have susceptible personalities. They couldn't possibly be mature adults...couldn't possibly have anything to talk about in relation to life and love in your twisted thought process. Guess what Indi? Some of us here have actually done something besides graduate and get married (not that there's anything wrong with that).

In your own self righteous and clearly envious way of thinking, everyone is just exchanging phone numbers and saving their frequent flyer miles to get together and fu*k, when in actuality we're talking about life...something me, the regulars, the Mods, hell anyone with a working eye can see you don't know two shits about. I've had 'regulars' send me pics of themselves that I didn't even ask for. They must be feeble minded and suscpetible to my subliminal desires right? LOL

Thanks for the subconscious compliment about the screename btw, but as usual you have no fu*king clue. I won't pick on your personal life, but if I ever DO happen to find that perfect partner, maybe I'll drag them to mandatory counselling too, so we can be happy together like you and yours.

Anyways, if you can let it go, let it go, because you're smart but simple. If you're a last word freak, which I know you are, go ahead and have it, I won't respond. Or don't, so that in your own uniquely wacked out mind, you'll have showed me and everyone that's reading this thread (heaven help them) that I wasn't right about at least one thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Primo View Post
    I've had 'regulars' send me pics of themselves that I didn't even ask for.
    good for you, dick.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516