+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My boss is hot

My boss is hot

Hi to all of you
    I've been working for 2 years in a start up and as you know the ambiance is special in that kind of companies.
    The thing is that I have a female boss and we've been working a lot together the pas months and I start to have feelings for here, but I don't know how to react should I tell her? I saw a post on Relatious that said the guy got fired after he told here boss, don't want to lose my job.

thx

My rule is Not the Boss or the Bosses wife !!!!!!
    You want to be with her, quit your job, get another and then be with her,,,,,, I really don't mean to be a butt, but don't do it in the workplace.

Lol, well just think of it this way. If she does not like that your gunna get fired. If she does start something with you, co-workers will find out and they will cause you so much grief about it you'll end up quiting. So either way you will lose your job.

You know how people are now a days, they will say o look your screwing the boss you now get special attention...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't tell her under any circumstances.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Invite her out to drinks one night, just one one friend to another. Pull out her chair for her, stare into her eyes. Whisper sweet nothings at her. Demand to pay her portion of the bill no matter what she says or does. If you have to, sweep her money off the table. That way she knows it's really a date and not a friendly outing. At this point you can tell her you love her and go in for the kiss.

Do it! You've got nothing to lose. Be sure and post the play-by-play afterward.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Sh*t, I'd hoped this was from the girl in my own post! LOL!

get to know your boss, you might find yourself not liking her? and then your problem is solved...on the other hand if you do love her, start by flirting! its a good way to test if she feels the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Invite her out to drinks one night, just one one friend to another. Pull out her chair for her, stare into her eyes. Whisper sweet nothings at her. Demand to pay her portion of the bill no matter what she says or does. If you have to, sweep her money off the table. That way she knows it's really a date and not a friendly outing. At this point you can tell her you love her and go in for the kiss.

Do it! You've got nothing to lose. Be sure and post the play-by-play afterward.
    Gribble your gunna get him fired!!! Telling her he loves her after one date, kiss on the first date not knowing how she feels about him. Major fail
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for answers, I(m little confused still don't know what to do I really like here but I really want to keep my job... nobody experienced that before?

Dude, whatever you do, don't mess with your boss unless she starts something first. Its just a stupid way to lose your job. Unless you can risk that, don't go for it.