+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How can she be so rational?

How can she be so rational?

Ive been dating with my ex-girlfriend for 1 year. I always was too jealous with no reason. After a discussion she finished the relationship 2 months ago. I know for other people that she's not ok, still using a silver bracelet that represent our union and says doesn't like me the same way i like her, but that she still likes me in special way. She's confused. However all i do she rejects. If i send flowers with invitations she rejects but only reply hours after receive that thing. Ofcourse gaining time to get strong enough to reject.
    I also knew that her friend doesn't like me and that is dificulting my job.. She's too strong and cold because she losts her mother 2 years ago and because the suport of her friends.. It's extraordinary how much rational is can be.

What can i do to pull out her feeling and get dificult her way to get tough and rational?

time

Let her know how you feel (I think you have done that) give her time and if you are talking with, ask her flat out if she loves you or not? you can't force a person to love you.

[url]http://www.heartpool.com[/url]

^ Hmm... Canadian spam... is that similar to Canadian bacon?

Anyway, Gekko, you can't make her love you... or force her to bare emotions to you if she doesn't want to. All you can do is tell her how you feel, ask her how she feels, and either she'll want to be with you or she won't. There's no point in trying to persuade someone who is trying to move on (which seems to be what she's doing). You might want to start looking at the possibility that she's not coming back and how you'll recover from that.
    Last edited by Aeradalia; 07-11-09 at 02:01 AM.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

girls are usually rations dude