+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to pull out the feeling and stop her of being rational?

How to pull out the feeling and stop her of being rational?

Ive been dating with my ex-girlfriend for 1 year. I always was too jealous with no reason. After a discussion she finished the relationship 2 months ago. I know for other people that she's not ok, still using a silver bracelet that represent our union and says doesn't like me the same way i like her, but that she still likes me in special way. She's confused. However all i do she rejects. If i send flowers with invitations she rejects but only reply hours after receive that thing. Ofcourse gaining time to get strong enough to reject.
    I also knew that her friend doesn't like me and that is dificulting my job.. She's too strong and cold because she losts her mother 2 years ago and because the suport of her friends.. It's extraordinary how much rational is can be.

What can i do to pull out her feeling and get dificult her way to get tough and rational?

you are looking at it the wrong way...there are two types of people..those who play the game and those who know the game and choose not to.

its the later that have good relationships that last forever...its the first type that have crazy awesome relationships that later fall on foundations that dont exist...lke a summer fling.

so you choose.
    if 1 then go find another girl thats hotter than her...post pics..make her jealous, then wait for her text or text her a month later.
    2.) quit being selfish and think whats best for her. if she wants to date a bunch of guys then let her...if you really are a good bf, then she will come back and it will be your decision if you want to overlook the pieces of shit that kissed your girl. if you cant, then you will have already moved on.

sucks but you cant force people to love you....you can only control whats in your court. and there is a difference between "try hard stupid" and "go away"

FYI..the bracelet means nothing. its material possessions...i once bought exotic clothing for a gf...she never wore it with me but when i got back together with her, tags removed and there was "shit" all over it that wasnt mine. not the mention she wore my promise ring (2 1/4" diamonds) on the ring the entire time we broke up...i think she still does...probably just to keep guys off her at the clubs.