+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Any ideas on this one?

Any ideas on this one?

My girlfriend and I have split up after 5.5 years, weve split a few times before and have had a ruff time. When things were good it was great but it always went back to the same old thing, we have a 2 1/2 year old daughter together and she aborted our 2nd child which would have been due in 3 weeks.

At the moment she's out every other weekend having fun and 'topping up her numbers' with different guys, she enjoys texting as it keeps her occuppied!!

Im back living with my dad and were split 2 months now, she has said she hasnt slept with anyone and swore on our daughters life that she wont!!
    We talked last night and she just said we met when she was 17 and is now 22 and has missed out on apart of her life and dosent want to regret it, she wants to make sure that I am the one.
    She has met a guy she likes bnut is 100% sure nothing will come off it, she said that I am number 1 tbh ive went along with this as I think we need a good break but im not sure if it's going to work??

When were together there chemistry and sparks and its great!!

She admitted to being confused and when she dosent see me for a while then I call up and tell her I love her it messes her head up!! She has told me that she loves me, we were best friends etc etc I really dont know what to do anymore.

Help....

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Start using condoms, get an economy pack, keep half for yourself, and give half to her.

*note: this is a serious response...*

What has that got to do with my ****ing seek for advice yoyu smart ass bastard!!!!
    Werwe loving parents but she didnt want the 2nd child which tore me apart ****ing asshole

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OHHH so you wanted and planned 2 kids but when push came to shove, she didn't. I see. My bad.

Your key is "the same old thing".

You are bringing NOTHING NEW to her, hence she wants to go out there and explore if there is someone out there fresh and exciting. Really, the ball is in HER court because she wants to see if there is anyone that can be better for her...sorry, but anything new to her she is going to consider an opportunity.

She could very well not be sleeping with anyone, but she's definitely feeling it out. However, you are "being there" as her safety pillow and she needs to know that you won't be. If she needs to find out if you're "the one", then perhaps you should take a break and see if she's "the one" for you.

You were with her for a HUGE chunk of her life where girls go through a lot of changes. Physically, emotionally, mentally, etc. High school, college, and more if she did all that. It is good to be the only "stable thing" sometimes...but others it works against you.

In the end, she has to come back to you of her own free will. If you force her, or she forces herself (through guilt, whatever) to come back to you...I can guarantee you the future might have its high points, but you will grow more distant and have more heartache in store for the both of you.

Let her explore, but perhaps you should too.