+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Traveling

Traveling

So I am going on a trip with a girl in march, we are going to Cuzco Peru. We are kind of dating, I can't do the long-distance relationship thing, she just moved for college about 45 minutes away from me. I can't drive anymore because of bad driving >< lol.

But I was wondering, on the last night we are there I want to do something really sweet and romantic, as we like each other a lot. I'm not sure what to do though, as we are most likely going to be side by side the whole trip.

2 rules:
    1. Nothing too big, as we are not in love(yet), but I want to wrap up this trip with something amazing, and memorable.
    2. I don't want it to be very expensive, I want it to be something I can do rather than a gift.

Anything, if you are just yourself, and turn what you would normally do romantic like she will love it. Doesn't have to be something outstanding, even a small thing can be outstanding. But from the info you have given us, we can not determine what she will like. We know nothing or her or yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

She likes pretty much everything, she rides a motorcycle, has done more college than me, is younger than me by 2 years. She loves all kinds of music, what details need to be given to improve the responses?