+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does my long distance ex want be back?

Does my long distance ex want be back?

My ex broke up with me after 9 months. I was heartbroken, and spilled myself to her for 2 days after the breakup. But I did some research and found out the best thing to do is give her space and not contact her since she wouldn't really answer any of my texts. We live 2.5 hours away from each other so we will hardly (if ever) see each other again now that we are not dating.

A couple of days went by after I started stopped contacting her and she sent me a text saying,"I hope you don't hate me." I kept the conversation short and simple and talked about nothing regarding the relationship.

Another week went by without talking and she sent me this email:

Hey

I hope everything is going well for you, we haven't talked in a few days.

I was wondering if you could help me get some graphs out of this article

I need Figure 3 on page 656, figure 4 and figure 6 on page 657.

Thanks you soooo much I don't know what I would do with out you!!!

Always,

ME

Then a couple more days went by and she put up this as her AIM away message: "That’s how you stay alive, when it hurts so bad that you cant breathe.. That’s how you survive."

The article she sent me doesn't even have graphs and the pages aren't even in the article and I know for sure that this is totally something she is capable of doing. So I'm thinking this was an excuse to contact me. What does all of this mean? What should I do?

To be honest, I have no idea what she's trying to say, or if she's just feeling you out. It's a pretty strange way to do it.

Sounds like you should just be direct, ask her if she wants to give it another shot. If she's still not interested, let it be and move on.