Don't know if you will understand my situation completely...but I gotta give it a try.

Anyways, the other night I was at a club, it was a good party, lots of fun and then this girl came with her friend (also female). Happens that I've seen her a few times before at university, we go to the same one, and I really liked her, but I never even said "hi". She's really popular and arguably the best looking girl at our university. We knew each other's names from facebook, but we never talked, not even online.

During the party, she was dancing near me and her friend asked me if I wanted to dance with them. I accepted and as soon as we started dancing, in less than a minute, the girl kissed me. At first I was kinda shocked, but I pulled myself together and we spent the next half an hour making out at the club. The party ended, we didn't even exchange numbers or anything and she went home.

The next day I talk to her online, she's friendly and everything, but doesn't seem to point to anything else than that it was just a one-time thing at the club and she said she had a great time. Any ideas?

Now I'm confused, I really like her, but she's a high roller, almost every guy likes her and on the other hand I think I'm an average guy when it comes to physical appearance.

Plainly said...I'm lost. I'm definitely going to see her every day during the week and I want to have relationship with her, but I don't know where to start.

Thanks in advance for any help