+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Coming out of the Closet?

It isn't really a debate if the only person you've convinced is yourself.

It seems I arrived late to this conversation but..

Wow are you ****ing serious? Am I the only guy here that's gonna stand up for this kid? I know the majority of people here are athiests so how can y'all be so close minded?

Quote Originally Posted by Initials View Post
    Also, why do you guys think I need to see a professional? You keep saying that, it doesn't make sense to me why.
    They keep saying that cuz the thought of you being attracted to animals disturbs them. This is coupled with the fact that they don't believe that zoophilia is an orientation so they think it can somehow be "fixed".

But to answer your original question Initials, I think the way your family would react (as we can see here in this forum) would depend on how open minded they are.

As for the way you should "come out of the closet", I don't see this being any different than if you were to "come out of the closet" as a gay. So go figure out how they did it. I must say however this one requires a bit more explaining as it's kinda obscure.

But if you think you're weird, wait till you hear about the people that are sexually attracted to and fall in love with inanimate objects.

And to the rest of y'all - I believe him because I also believe that homosexuality is something you're born with and not a choice.
    Last edited by Sanctuary; 09-11-09 at 06:39 PM.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You know what Sanctuary? You're sick **** for real. You should go to see a psychiatrist.
    It's not a deal of being open minded . It's sick and if You don't see a problem in it then You should get some help too. For real people like You are making me furious. Are You from 4chan or what?
    I wazzzz here

Lol **** you too bitch - go call the cops. What's 4chan supposed to be? The forum police?

Thank you Sanctuary. Thank you very much.

To the rest of you, I told you. I will teach you everything you could possibly want to know. I asked only one thing in return. I asked that you private message me, so we could actually discuss it.

None of you want a discussion. Not one of you has PMed me. What do you want from me? I told you the conditions I would discuss things with you.

What you have asked me to do is stand up alone in a maelstrom of hate, yelling to deaf ears, pelted by insults.

Face it, you want me to lose. You don't want your world view to be challenged. If you think I'm wrong, prove it to me. I only asked that one thing.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctuary View Post
    Lol **** you too bitch - go call the cops. What's 4chan supposed to be? The forum police?
    I prefer to be a bitch than to be a ****ing sick troll that Your are. For God's sake ! It's pissing me off that people like You are walking on this earth!! You should be closed in a jungle for ever. Because of ****ing freaks like You people like Initials are thinking that what they do is good. that's why pedophiles,zoophiles,necrophiles,dendrophiles etc... are thinking they are healthy !!! He needs profesional help and You ****ing asshole tell him he's fine? I hope some freak will **** You in Your ass You dick!!! I hate people like You for real. You make other people thinking that hurting other living is fine. again. **** YOU!!!!!!!!!
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Initials and for You... Most of us are trying to help You,and getting a voice of such a troll as an excuse for Your sickness is just...It's ignorance.
    I'm sure if You would want to You could get some help even from animal organisations,like PETA or something. I'm sure they are always happy to help people not to hurt animals. You can write them e-mail with Your problem and ask for some counseling... Really ,don't listen to Sanctuary. It's going to ruin Your life.
    I wazzzz here

Damn girl. Didn't think you'd go all crazy on me.

Look, I'm not out to hurt nobody.

And I think we should both take a step back and calm down for a moment.

I totally get why you're mad. Sex with animals is not normal. In fact, I can see why it's downright wrong.

But listen to what I'm saying:

You continuously ask Initials to see things from your point of view but you refuse to see things from his perspective.

I don't necessarily approve of what he does but at the same time I can't fault him for who he is.
    Last edited by Sanctuary; 09-11-09 at 07:32 PM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Of course I try to understand him. And I don't criticize his feelings or himself for feeling that way. I'm criticizing him for the fact that he doesn't want to get help. He wants people to tolerate zoophilia.
    I don't disrespect the fact that people have problems.I disrespect them if they DON'T WANT to look for help.You know what I mean? And having problems don't allow You to hurt other people/animals.And You make a mistake if You compare his illness to an orientation. You should raher advise him to look for help how to cope with this, how to grow over this desire.And not that he should look for tolerance for such a behaviour. Tolerance for those feelings - yes , tolerance for bringing his desires into action - no.
    It's like you'd do excuses for pedophiles for raping children just because they want to/feel like doing this.
    I wazzzz here

I don't think he's going around raping cats and dogs at the moment but I guess you have a point.

It's possible that he can get help to learn to deal with his feelings and behave in a way that doesn't offend or harm society.

As for me comparing his illness to an orientation, that's a matter of opinion right now because there's no concrete proof.

I don't think pedophiles should be allowed to do what they want to do but I don't think you can change the way they feel. However, they can - like you said - get help to cope with those feelings.

Geez, it's a cruel world if you're not "normal".
    Last edited by Sanctuary; 09-11-09 at 07:52 PM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's still not enough cruel if there are people who decide to hurts others .
    Anyway, I'm trying to make him do it that way that he won't get hurt emotionally or/and physically. He should do it in a discret way,if he goes to a doctor, anyway he can't tell about it to nobody...
    But dude really don't encourage him to feel good about it cause he shouldn't. It will just end up bad for him and for others.
    I wazzzz here

You want sources?

Let's start here. Wikipedia. As basic as it gets.

You'll see the name Miletski in the article quite a number of times. It's Hani Miletski, arguably the most educated person on the topic of zoophilia in the world.

Her article in Wikipedia is shorter than I would have hoped for. I loved her book.

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hani_Miletski[/url]

And, here's the actual article. There are a few other interesting researchers, but I personally respect Miletski more than any others. In part, because of her focus on the issue, and her book, which I read, and was quite impressed with.

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia[/url]

For more information on Hani Miletski, here is her web page.

[url]http://www.drmiletski.com/index.html[/url]

You can't get her book without paying for it, and I refuse to distribute it without her permission. You can still hear some interesting things about the book on that page though.

Here is a documentary. There are a lot of really crazy people in it. But I think it is done fairy well. It shows a spectrum. Trust me, there are much more normal people than are in there. But normal people don't make for an interesting documentary, and are probably less likely to volunteer to be interviewed for such things.

[url]http://www.comingsoon.cz/[/url]

Here's some statistics.

[url]http://www.zoophilia.net/causesofzoophilia.php[/url]

That is just the tip of the iceberg, but I think if you actually want to learn something it is probably a very good place to start.

I would find more for you, but even the Wikipedia article itself answers quite a number of questions.
    Last edited by Initials; 09-11-09 at 08:04 PM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ok I did it for You.I've sent e-mail to PETA to ask for some help in Your case. I asked for some informations about that kind of problem and where You could look for help. Now let's wait for their answer
    I wazzzz here

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctuary View Post
    they don't believe that zoophilia is an orientation so they think it can somehow be "fixed".
    Actually, I don't think it can be fixed.

PETA believes fish should be renamed to Sea Kittens. They think milking a cow is the same as raping it, and I've heard one of it's members tell his mother to burn in hell for eating meat. You think I want help from these people? They are insane.

How about you talk to Hani Miletski for me? Like I said, I respect her. Not insane PETA people.

[email]Hani@DrMiletski.com[/email]

I wouldn't be surprised if PETA tried to get me arrested. You want me arrested?
    Last edited by Initials; 09-11-09 at 08:21 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast