+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Implantation Bleeding or Early Period or Something Else?

Implantation Bleeding or Early Period or Something Else?

Hi, I need some clarity about this topic. Searching online hasn't really been useful, so if anyone could help me out here, that'd be great and thanks a whole lot.

My gf had some light bleeding, about 7 days earlier than her usual period. It's not a lot, just a light spot (it's red in colour btw). But her urine has been slightly pinkish, so I'm not entirely sure that it's just an early period (she says she doesn't feel like she's getting her period though) as it may be an early pregnancy sign (pinkish discharge due to implantation)?

What bothers me is that we were at it for about 5 days since 31st Oct, and I didn't come in her although we did it without any protection (don't judge us for this please, we have our reasons). I just wanna know how long does it take since sex for spotting to occur? If so, is this a case of spotting maybe? Also, how long does it take till a solid pregnancy test can be taken? I read that there might be times where it will be negative for some time before it actually turns positive.

Thanks.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Pink urine is NOT a symptom of pregnancy. Your girlfriend needs to see a physician. Painless bleeding in the urinary tract can be a VERY serious problem, or it could simply be a UTI.

While she is there, she can get a pregnancy test and discuss an appropriate form of birth control.

Why are you not using condoms?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Pink urine is NOT a symptom of pregnancy. Your girlfriend needs to see a physician. Painless bleeding in the urinary tract can be a VERY serious problem, or it could simply be a UTI.

While she is there, she can get a pregnancy test and discuss an appropriate form of birth control.

Why are you not using condoms?
    Thanks vashti. She had a UTI in August, so maybe that could be it. Though she didn't experience this then. But there is a slight chance that she still might be pregnant, no? :/

But then when exactly should she take the test? A week? Two? Because I read that if it's too early, it will turn out negative even if you are pregnant. :S

Well, we talked about it and she doesn't really want us to use it. I get very paranoid about that, so whenever we do have intercourse, I'll pull out quite early and let her finish it.

Thanks for your reply.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ditto- View Post

Well, we talked about it and she doesn't really want us to use it. I get very paranoid about that, so whenever we do have intercourse, I'll pull out quite early and let her finish it.
    You'll be pregnant before you know it. She's probably planning on it. You can still get pregnant from prejaculate (I think--Vash?).

Use condoms. And send her to the doc asap.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

It's your body... not hers. So if you want to use a condom you can (and should). It's not a democracy when it comes to birth control. If you want to use it, then use it.

Unless one or both are sterilized, pregnancy will always be a possibility... and condoms work well by themselves... and when combined with other forms of birth control they help tremendously.

There are enough "whoops" and "oh shits" in the world... don't add to it.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Pink urine indicates bleeding in the urinary tract. It can be caused by kidney stones, a severe UTI, and bladder cancer, amongst other things.

I don't think you should trust any girl that doesn't want to use any form of birth control. This can only mean she is hoping to become pregnant, or she wants to manipulate you into being afraid every month. See to your own business my friend.

And yes, you CAN get pregnant without ejaculating into her.

Can somebody PLEASE explain to me why people continue to get it on without any kind of preventative measures in place, then claim they have everything under control?

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbrider View Post
    Can somebody PLEASE explain to me why people continue to get it on without any kind of preventative measures in place, then claim they have everything under control?
    Thats simple... theyre stupid or naive.

^ or both....
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

I hate paying for other people's mistakes....over and over and over and over.......

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Quote Originally Posted by Cbrider View Post
    I hate paying for other people's mistakes....over and over and over and over.......
    Isn't that referred to the "welfare system" in the United States?

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Pink urine indicates bleeding in the urinary tract. It can be caused by kidney stones, a severe UTI, and bladder cancer, amongst other things.

I don't think you should trust any girl that doesn't want to use any form of birth control. This can only mean she is hoping to become pregnant, or she wants to manipulate you into being afraid every month. See to your own business my friend.

And yes, you CAN get pregnant without ejaculating into her.
    I agree to getting her to a doctor, just incase.

And you sure as hell don't wanna be with a chick who's secretly hoping that she'll get pregnant when you're not ready for a child. They'll be SOOO happy if they are.. they'll keep it regardless of your say.. and then about 3 years later they'll rape you with childsupport payments and your life as you know it will be over

just my personal opinion
    I've watched it happen to friends.
    As human beings we all want to be happy and free from misery.
    We have learned that the key to happiness is inner peace.
    The greatest obstacles to inner peace are disturbing emotions such as
    anger and attachment, fear and suspicion,
    while love and compassion, a sense of universal responsibility
    are the sources of peace and happiness.

~Dalai Lama

200,000 years of human existence and people still don't how to use their sex organs...