+ Follow This Topic

Thread: hurt bad

hurt bad

many of you already know who i am i guess im just really hurt right know this girl i like really hurt me she flirted with me and and pretty much led me on for like 2 weeks and then today i saw her with a guy and he was holding her by the hips i was really angry and confused i thought she liked me *which i found out later she did* i just dont know what todo i wrote a message basically telling her she hurt me really badly and she said sorry and understood if i dident talk to her or wanted to be her freind anymore im just really sad and dont know what todo i dont want to see her tommorow im so embarrased to be lead on for so long. i just wanta sorta die, i asked her if she ever even liked me and she said yes which just makes me wanna die even more because i feel like i could have been with her if i just moved faster but im just not sure what todo i really just want to die or dissapear

Tsk Tsk. You should not have sent that text.

no the text was right thing todo she hurt me and she should know that, i dont really care what people think of me if they want to make fun of me for it they can go ahead if she wants to play games i can to i have proof she flirted with me so i dont mind if she wants to switch around, plus all her freinds are little freshman so if it gets really nasty and out of control im not worried about getting into a fight, and most of my freinds know the story around me and her so its just gonna make her look pretty bad she played me like this its just really screwed up she likes me and then goes out with this other guy. im just really depressed that another girl screwed me over really bad i have the worst luck with women and im a 1 women man i cant go after any other girl but the one i like the most its not really the best way todo it but it seems wrong to pursue more then one women at a time.
    Last edited by mysterylover; 10-11-09 at 09:12 AM.

if you dated her for 2 weeks and she found another dude to be with instead of you then i would have to guess that you didn't move through the dating process with her fast enough. women don't want a 'great guy' who is their best friend. they want a confident man who is take charge and will be their lover.

all normal courtships go through three basic stages:
    1. attraction
    2. comfort building
    3. seduction

if you want to have a relationship with a woman you have to be her lover. a woman isn't going to have sex with you unless she feels comfortable with you and she isn't going to be comfortable having sex with you unless she is attracted to you. it takes an average of 6 to 10 cumulative hours spent together before a woman will have sex with the man she is seeing. the longer you go past 10 hours of time spent together without making sexual advances on her the more likely you are to fall into the 'friend zone' which i'm guessing is what happened to you with this girl.

but it's all guessing for me since i don't know more information about your situation. but in general that's how things go down.

whoops your in high school? nevermind what i said about the having sex part. thats later when your out of school. women are way too fickle at young ages and mostly will flake on you. i wouldn't even bother with dating while you are in high school. the best thing you can do for yourself is learn to become friends with girls before trying to have a girlfriend. you will develop loads of social skills that will help you later in life.

yea i wasent even really looking for sex and im being completely honest i just really liked this girl. i already asked her to be my girlfreind before she lead me on and she said she dident want to be in a relationship right then and she had been hurt alot lately (which is hard to beleive when shes only 14) so when she got that guy to be her boyfreind it was like YOU LIAR but she denies she lied to me and twist it into making me look like a bad guy it took my sister telling me that she played me to realize that this girl had led me on for 2 weeks just incase her little crush on the other guy dident work out so know i feel like a complete loser that i went after this girl for so long.

....what exactly else did she do besides have a guy hold her by the hips? lol my friend's girlfriends bump and grind the hell out of me in a club and we just laugh about it dude. I don't know, you sound like you over reacted.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

no dude im absolutely sure it was her boyfreind because i asked

Read his other posts and you will see what I'm talking about.
    [url]http://www.loveforum.net/love-advice-forum/35802-i-need-help.html[/url]

really coco are you going to hold that over my head i said i know i felt stupid for that and im not going to do that stuff so why dont you get over it or are you not gonna let it go and flame it to everyone when im just trying to get help right know

You asked for help the first time and ignored everyone. I just figured I'd warn people before they waste their time. Trust me... your high school drama is the least bit of my worries. If you want some real advice then be a little more open minded.

MysteryLover... The Text thing was the Absolute WRONG THING TO DO!

You just made yourself look LESS THAN A MAN!

Do you think thats what she wants?

Women want REAL MEN.

Men are confident. They dont act like the way you did in your original post. Dont pretend to be because women have like a 6th sense and smell fakeness a mile away.

If wasnt her fault to lead you on. You lead yourself on.

That guy holding her by the wait is the ALPHA MALE. That is why she is with him and not you. The actions you are portraying is not like a confident man.

She could care less!!!

That is why she told you that you dont have to ever talk to her again or even want to be her friend!

What you need to do is this...

1) BETTER YOURSELF. Better your inner self. Learn new skills, WORKOUT, buy new clothes, change your style, learn to dance, do anything you want to do to better your self.

That way you will stand taller and have more confidence. When you are really confident, it will show through your AURA you radiate to others around you. Females are experts at seeing this.

Good Luck.
    Last edited by Silly; 11-11-09 at 10:10 AM.

That's what I advised him to do.
    Just upgrade yourself and give yourself time to grow up.
    Not saying you have to turn into someone your not.
    But take what you already have and make it POP.
    She's not the last girl in the world.
    You will find another girl and like her just as much if not better.