+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She actually TALKED to me!!

She actually TALKED to me!!

Hey there.

This is my first thread on this site. so hi.

Ok, so the girl of my dreams goes on my bus which i have been riding for about 1.5 months. Day after day i would sit there looking forward to the 3 seconds i was able gaze at her as she would get on the bus. She has got green eyes and brown hair and is the most beautiful girl i have ever seen! So i was sitting there today after school thinking about her when she came and sat in front of me and ACTUALLY waved to me!! I was completely dumb struck but i waved back and she said "hey i'm Crystal" so i replied "hey i'm Ayden, hows it going?" and shook her hand. So anyway she asked me what i was listening to on my Mp3. I told her i was listening to SlipKnot and she said she was a fan. So we started talking about music etc. and she told me she playes guitar! I'm a metal lover/drummer/bassist so this was just it! THE GIRL OF MY DREAMS!!!!

Anyway i've currently got depression after the last rejection i ggot from another girl (who is now my friend) who i was crazy about 2 years ago.

I don't know if Crystal likes me or not. She doesn't usually talk to anyone but today she talked to me! i don't know if this means anything or wether she was just being friendly or not. Anyway i REALLY don't want to mess things up with her but at the same time i don't want to get my hopes up as i did on the previous occasion because that nearly destroyed me.

Please any help/suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanx alot.

pdubu Guest
    Step 1, calm down.
    Step 2, what are your aims? A real relationship, a fun and "for the time being"; elaborate.

If you really want something with her, TALK. Get to know each other, go places, enjoy yourselves before you start getting into a more one on one personal style of talk. Don't intimidate her by treating her as your girlfriend. Be very open to her, but don't cave in the walls.

And personally, I would avoid mind games. She seems like a down to earth girl who doesn't need to be fancied or intrigued. Take your time with her, and it'll make the lasting a whole lot better.

Good luck.
    And don't forget step 1, you seem very eager.

Girls don't just 'talk' to ppl on the bus they dont know at all just because. Your in dude, just play ur cards right.

I second that! take it slow and its all good bro just beeee cooooooooooooool

you slowass wuss! she talked to you!!!! Now its your turn to have some balls and ask for her number.

Let me walk you through this... tell her "we should hang out sometime"

hey. Thanx alot for all the help!! Her and i talk every day now. I've takin your advice and i think its working! I tried to calm down and then I asked her for her phone number and we r going to hang out next weekend!!!!

I can't thank you all enough. But again, THANKYOU SO MUCH!

sniper

Quote Originally Posted by pdubu View Post
    Step 1, calm down.
    And don't forget step 1, you seem very eager.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"