+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice needed, i'm basically telling her next week.

Advice needed, i'm basically telling her next week.

Hello everyone. I am relatively new to this forum, you may have seen me in other threads, but not much activity from me[yet].

Well, here is my situation. Basically, the girl of my dreams[literally, will explain] is in my vicinity, and this is my golden opportunity to tell her how I feel about her.

We have hung out several times. The exact moment I first saw her, her aura was so bright, I could literally feel the heat on my skin. And still till this day.

I have chatted with her many times online and through text, and have hung out with her about five times, mostly for the whole day/night outings. I think it is time.

There are problems, however. She lives in another state, a state that I am moving to next year for college. So in reality, we'll actually be really close to eachother in the near future. Both of us also travel... a lot.

Ok, back to why she is the girl of my dreams. Basically, I think about her WAY too much, and literally, she has been in a lot of my dreams. Some of these dreams were pure ethereal bliss, while others were just random dreams of no meaning, but she was definitely a main character in them. As if I don't think enough about her while i'm awake, she just appears in dreams, which makes me think about her MORE.

I need to find a way to make these dreams become reality.

So, next week I will be hanging out with her again, possibly a full day/night. This will be the last time we meet this year, before she goes back home. This will be my only chance to finally face the music. The day will consist of a very fun filled day of an outdoor activity (beach, hiking, etc). It's going to be awesome, especially since I know the best hiking spots around that not many others know about. At night, we're going to get dinner at a really nice restaurant.

Now hold up, most people would say "Dude, you got her in the bag if you can do all of this with her". Not really... Basically I have been talking to her best friend for a very long time. This girl I am after, can be very oblivious to even the simplest signs sometimes. Not because she is dull, or dumb. More innocent if anything, neither of us have relationship background.

Which only catalyzes with me, since I am known to be VERY good at giving subtle hints at women... which has always let me know if they are into me or not, without actually having to compromise any of my integrity. Trust me, I like to be risky and like to be a man whenever possible, but again, very little luck in the woman department, and this strategy basically just builds up my confidence if she's into me, or asserts myself if I think she isn't into me.

Lol got all of this so far, good.

Ok, she's oblivious to my hints, and we're both going to dinner in the night. After dinner, we're going to my house where our dessert ritual will take place(already planned, mind you).

This is where I was planning on doing it. There will be no one else, we will both be sitting on my loveseat/couch. There will be a faint sound of music playing in the background. I don't really know how to make this anymore perfect(call me OCD, but I have come to accept the fact that I always try to make things perfect as possible when it matters enough to me, not just with women).

Im basically gonna flat out tell her that I like her, alot. If she says anything back that shows a sign of interest, I was going to kiss her. However, if she becomes reluctant, and distant, obviously I won't go for the kill.

What do YOU think of this?

Is this the best thing to do at this point? I have never told a girl that I liked her. I have only had drunken one night hookups at this point in my life right now. Fully confident in myself when close to women, great at making out and being affectionate. But i'm worried about the before part.

I simply don't know the best approach to telling her. Obviously, I don't want to put her in an awkward situation while telling her, as it will kill the heat of the moment. I can't come on too quick, which is why i'm waiting until the very end of the night to do this.

What would you suggest? My plan isn't exactly solid, but I basically don't want to go straight for the kiss, and see what happens. Again, she is oblivious, and I don't want to come off to hard.

What do I expect out of this? Well, hopefully things will go great, and maybe it could blossom onto something bigger in the next few months. At the worst, she will not be into me at all, and she will go home. We will remain friends, and maybe hangout a few times. Atleast i'll stop dreaming about her, either outcome.

I've been rejected quite a few times before, and never really bothered by them. But i'll admit, if she rejects me, i'll probably be hurt for a few days, at most. Mainly because she is a very wholesome, gorgeous girl who just makes me melt whenever im with her(but don't worry, i keep it all hidden inside, hehe).

Alright, geez I never stop writing sometimes.

Advice appreciated.

Hi, sounds like things are going fine, and instead of comming right out and telling her how you feel, how about putting it in form of a question. ( something like ) Don't you think we have a lot in common. or do you ever get the feeling of being this comfortable around anyone else.
    Bring her into the conversation and have both of you put some input into it. At that point you will see if you are both thinking in the same direction. If not just back down and change the subject and give it some more time.
    Good Luck !!
    ~Ron~

good luck!

good luck, i think you deserve her

Lol, geez. this is freaking harder then proposing to someone. :/