+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dont like her past (not jealous though)

Dont like her past (not jealous though)

A little about me:
    Im 23yo Male
    Had a few girlfriends
    Slept with 17 females
    Been in love (proper broken heart love) once

I met this girl 4 months ago, shes 28, beautiful , inteligent, fun, and Ive fallen head over heels in love with her (Im not someone who uses the term lightly). Never felt like this before. But over the past few weeks Iv discovered things about her past which I do not like, and feel decieved cos she told me she was shy etc etc.

Shes slept with 30 men. Around 20 of which were one night stands. Shes had 3 long term relationships (totalling 6/7 years). So leaving 5/6 years to sleep with 27 guys.

In the 5 months before meeting me (after her last long termer) she slept with 7 guys. She had 3 one night stands (ONS)on 3 consecutive weekends. She did similar after her previous long termer in similar times.

She tells me ONS make her feel horrible, but it seems to me that as soon as she comes out of a relationship (long or short) she'll be out the following weekend to get laid, and if they come back for more it becomes a 'relationship'.

Now Im not jealous at all, but I feel decieved as Ive fallen in love with this 'innocent' girl that she made out to be, and the fact that she's carried on like this right until she met me.

I believe she loves me and she will be faithful, but Im unsure if I want to settle down with this (ex) promiscuous girl...

Not sure what Im looking for here, but I know if Id known what I know now, I wouldnt have fallen for her.

Thanks

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm not going to lie, that would bug the shit out of me too. She should have just kept it to herself, to be honest.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

You're 23 and have slept with 17 girls..Let's say you started when you were 16..so about 2.5/year 2.5x5 years until you're 28=12.5 so 17+12.5=29.5 -- so around 30.
    I'm not making fun of your situation but what can you do? either you accept that she had a pretty busy past and love her for who she is now or move on. I could see how this can make you feel skeptical though..how do you know you're not just another guy in her life. I don't know why she told you about it..

Quote Originally Posted by mrdistant View Post
    A little about me:
    Im 23yo Male
    Had a few girlfriends
    Slept with 17 females
    Been in love (proper broken heart love) once

I met this girl 4 months ago, shes 28, beautiful , inteligent, fun, and Ive fallen head over heels in love with her (Im not someone who uses the term lightly). Never felt like this before. But over the past few weeks Iv discovered things about her past which I do not like, and feel decieved cos she told me she was shy etc etc.

Shes slept with 30 men. Around 20 of which were one night stands. Shes had 3 long term relationships (totalling 6/7 years). So leaving 5/6 years to sleep with 27 guys.

In the 5 months before meeting me (after her last long termer) she slept with 7 guys. She had 3 one night stands (ONS)on 3 consecutive weekends. She did similar after her previous long termer in similar times.

She tells me ONS make her feel horrible, but it seems to me that as soon as she comes out of a relationship (long or short) she'll be out the following weekend to get laid, and if they come back for more it becomes a 'relationship'.

Now Im not jealous at all, but I feel decieved as Ive fallen in love with this 'innocent' girl that she made out to be, and the fact that she's carried on like this right until she met me.

I believe she loves me and she will be faithful, but Im unsure if I want to settle down with this (ex) promiscuous girl...

Not sure what Im looking for here, but I know if Id known what I know now, I wouldnt have fallen for her.

Thanks

Quite frankly, you're both whores.

What I think you should do is get tested with her, understand that you're both whores, and move on with your relationship.

I hope that helps.

Why the big numbers discussion with her anyway? She's fun, beautiful AND intelligent. If you pass, there's a million and one guys waiting to meet her. It's your call, but personally I could care less what experience level a girl has...she 'hasn't' had me

Quote Originally Posted by mrdistant View Post
    she'll be out the following weekend to get laid, and if they come back for more it becomes a 'relationship'.
    That is some poor logic when it comes to relationships right here on her part.

Quote Originally Posted by Primo View Post
    She's fun, beautiful AND intelligent.
    Maybe, but not very wise apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    She should have just kept it to herself, to be honest.
    I still don't get the entire Love forum attitude of if you are ignorant of the past everything is a-okay. Like it didn't happen. I think not knowing would drive me crazy more and I would ask.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 10-11-09 at 11:57 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    I think not knowing would drive me crazy more and I would ask.

Yeah right. I don't believe that for a second.

Are you being a hypocrite or opportunist?
    anxiety out of place creates relationship static

I still don't get the entire Love forum attitude of if you are ignorant of the past everything is a-okay. Like it didn't happen. I think not knowing would drive me crazy more and I would ask.
    Like what didn't happen? That god forbid she had a few lovers in her life? I hate to break this to you guys, but the only thing driving your need to know or to chastise her after you've find out is insecurity, nothing else.

I can see if you're in HS or maybe even college, asking someone if they're still a virgin if you're unsure, but grown adults, gimme a break.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He's 23 isn't that prime college age?

I think if it's important to you, you have a right to know. Lying really pisses me off. There's no reason to overshare, but if you're asked, you'd better ****ing tell the truth.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I think if it's important to you, you have a right to know. Lying really pisses me off. There's no reason to overshare, but if you're asked, you'd better ****ing tell the truth.
    That is all I meant. Really, must I bring a shield every time I post anything? Thanks Giga. Just be honest. Everyone has the right to reject you for whatever the hell they want...even if they don't like the way your eye twitches.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 11-11-09 at 08:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Yeah right. I don't believe that for a second.
    I don't give a shit what you believe. It is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Primo View Post
    Like what didn't happen? That god forbid she had a few lovers in her life? I hate to break this to you guys, but the only thing driving your need to know or to chastise her after you've find out is insecurity, nothing else.

I can see if you're in HS or maybe even college, asking someone if they're still a virgin if you're unsure, but grown adults, gimme a break.
    I'm not after virgins really despite my forum name. However people deserve to know something. Maybe she had a orgy with 500 gorillas in a zoo....I don't know about you but I wanna know that and than run for the hills. Oh and the only reason a girl wouldn't want to answer the question is because of her insecurities. Right back at her stupid face.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 11-11-09 at 06:27 AM.

Ewwwww that's just trifling.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast