+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am i paranoid?

Am i paranoid?

I went out with a girl for a round 1-2months and we got on really well and done loads together. Then she started back to college and decided it would be best if we split up as she wouldnt have enough time for me, with work to do there and work to do in her part time job.

It took just 2 weeks for her to, out of nowhere, change her mind, saying she missed me.She also said she was scared she'd never find anyone like me again. Now we have been back together just over a month and im really feeling the pinch..ive seen her roughly once a week, sometimes its longer..but she isnt a big texter or caller (well i dont think) so inbetween seeing her, i dont really here from her..Weve been to ice hockey and done a few different things since we've been back together..Everytime weve met id say we spend at least a good 30minutes kissing etc. we are yet to have any sex, as she is a virgin and this isnt a problem, and im happy to take things easy on that front.

My problem, is that before when she split up with me, i wasnt expecting it and at the minute, the lulls in contact, have me going crazy and wondering if everything is ok...when it probably is... i don't want to ask, as i dont want to seem paranoid or like a pest..and ultimately end up pushing here away.

I dont want to suggest or plan to do things as im scared too much contact will drive her away from me, so im trying to take it easy..but its tough.

We are due to go and see a comedian in late November here for my birthday and 2 weeks after that, im due to go to a concert with her...so things may seem good but i cant help but wonder how she feels. I understand how busy she is, but i really miss just the odd text, which i never really get..but even though there has been a lack of those, we've still done stuff..i just dont want to seem like a pest, as ive said already.

Has anyone any advice to stop me feeling paranoid, and totally ruining this great relationship ive managed to build..(well to an extent) as i dont want to lose this girl, because it meant alot to me when she changed her mind, maybe i just didnt realise how busy she meant she was going to be in the first place, one thing she did say was, this period of getting back together and with her being busy, would make us stronger as a couple.

Id appreciate alot of advice on this one folks..

Many thanks.
    x

I'm kind of in the same situation... almost the same except i've beening going out with my gf for over a year n its started recently because of her studies...

What I do is find a hobby. I'm starting a website to keep busy

hmm ok well maybe i am paranoid.. yea i know i need to find a hobby and fast lol as im going nuts at the mo.