+ Follow This Topic

Thread: hello

hello

hey people i just joined this forum a couple days ago and have been trolling a bit since then. i'm 35, male, in a great relationship with a woman my age for a little over a year. thought i would lend some helpfull advice to anyone that needs it when the opportunity permits itself. nice to meet you all.

welcome, nice to meet you also!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    here's an easy one for you... why do girls play games?? tick, tock, tick, tock...

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

that's a long answer. but most don't play games. girls in general are lead by their emotions and how they feel can change from one day to the next. so if you date a girl and then don't see her again within 2 to 3 days, whatever connection you might have had can start to feel in her mind like it's fading and thus she may move on to the next guy that spikes her emotional state. to us it seems like games but to them it's only natural. they are wired that way. so become the guy that knows the mind of women as best you can and keep your woman emotionally excited to spend time with you and you won't have a problem with what seems like 'flaky games'. become a more attractive man to women. learn how to treat them not the way they say they want to be treated, but treat them the way they need to be treated. what they say and how they feel are not always in sync, so you have to learn how to read a woman's emotional state to know how to treat her rightly. women are frustrating and yet amazing, tiring and yet invigorating. basically they are all around wonderful to be with if you can learn to how to treat them right.