+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm really in love but scared i might get hurt!

I'm really in love but scared i might get hurt!

Hey I can use all the help in the world with this one! me and my girl have been together for about 4 months and everything, we clique, not enjoy being around each other but clique! that thing where you know you were meant to find that person in your life. theres just one problem. her ex. i knew they still talked on the phone even though their relationship ended badly, and they were together for a year. i asked her the other day if she still had feelings for him and she said yea but her feelings for me are stronger. now heres the real problem, we were at her house chillin when some dude knocked on the door askin for her, it turned out to be her ex. it was an akward situation and shes very guilty about it. she also said that he still has feelings for her and wants to be with her even though she has a dude! i confronted her and said she should stop talkin to him and she said i might push her away because im trying to pick her friendships! then he sent her text the other day askin her to take a ride with him somewhere! she said no while i was there but im starting to get annoyed! lastly i asked her to give me his number to tell him to stop sending her crazy messages like that and she said no because he'll do something assholish! i really love her but i dont want my heart broken! what should i do

Hi, First off from what I read,,,, I don't trust her. And if she felt for you the way you feel for her she wouldn't be doing this to you. I see nothing good here. Sorry but I just don't see it.
    If she did she would be protecting your feelings. You've been together 4 month,, I see the same thing going on in 4 years. I'm truly sorry but I'm not going to whizz on your feet and tell you it's raining.
    A man who finds no satisfaction in himself will seek for it in vain elsewhere.

Sorry man. It appears you picked a girl to date who was not really "available". Girls need time apart from their ex to consider the pros and cons of being in a relationship. This can be months! She wasn't ready for you when you guys hooked up. Not your fault... she just wasn't ready for a new man.

kaius

She says that im being jealous when i know im not, im just scared she might be cheating on me. i asked her today why she wants to be friends with him and she replied because they were together for a year, how can she just cut him out her life? and she know he just wants to just sleep with her! now shes telling me shes blocked his number from her phone, should i trust her? i also asked her if she would like it if i talked to my ex and she boldly lied to my face sayin she wouldn't care! my ex still wants to be friends with me too. should i do it to show her im not a pushover? and me and my ex still have feelings for each other so i dont know if i should since she has a boyfriend. I just dont want to be the shoulder to cry on then my girlfriend go's to another dude for other "activites", but i really do love her, weve been friends for a year and a half then decided to do this. what am i gonna do!??

Hi

Your girlfriend may not have as stronger feelings for him as she does you but by not sending her ex a clear message it's over, she's not being entirely fair to the both of you. This in turn places you and he in an uncomfortable position. By the mere fact that she still has 'some' feelings for her ex shows that things are not totally severed on that front. So, rather than approach her ex yourself and risk the situation worsening, I would advise that your girlfriend makes up her mind as to what and who she wants then is honest enough to set the record straight with the both of you. You and her really need to talk and come to a decision.

I considering telling her we can be just friends, we were before we got together, and i told her that even if she was to move on later in life( were both 20, theres no way in hell were going to be last people we sleep with in our lives) id still be her friend, if she cheats on me instead of being honest with me though, im going to be severly hurt cause i really do love her. thinking of her made me join this forum site. should I show her i still have other options or just tell her to decide, me or him?

"F" love! What she is doing is just disrespectful! I would give her space til she can sort things out. If your available then ok, if not oh well she should have realized what she had.