+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Am I a bad person / dumbass ?

Pretty obvious that george is a troll... don't bother giving him advice. If what he types is true, then he is in a downward-spiral self fulfilling prophecy. He will learn the hard way like many before him.

Quote Originally Posted by Heratriumphant View Post
    Hey asshole I have a child with Aspergers Syndrome and trust me he is way smarter and more likable than you are.
    pppfft sif he is aspie, ur just jumping on the bandwagon just cause he forgot to say hello in the morning.

I am one of the originals and I live a life that is definitive of aspergers syndrome all you pretenders need to get a grip just b.c ur kid isn't george clooney doesn't mean has aspergers.

now i'm sorry if he really does but as soon as something ets in the media 90% of claims turn to bullshit

DON'T YOU TAKE OUR DISORDER WE HAD IT AND HAVE LIVED WITH IT LONG BEFOER YOU FOUND OUT ABOUT IT ON OPRAH

we're those nerds you picked on or those guys that studied computer science, who played dungeons and dragons in the library. who now work in ur IT department or who now design ur software. We even formed our own damned clubs.

we're the engineers you make coffee for... the weird fat bloke that works at servo... the retarded guy at the comic book shop and the weird prick driving a forklift with 7 computer in his mothers basement. we're ****ing everywhere and we're very happy doing our own thing so piss off with ur 'my son has aspergers syndrome' b.c no 1 cares..

we're were here long before your child had a socially ackward moment and we'll be here long after he is gone

this is OUR THING and we were perfectly happy before you turned us into some sort of politically correct statement and started pretending to care b.c oprah told you to care

hey look I have it and thats why I can't get a girl but its not a bloody disorder I have taught myself heaps of stuff so 'my son has aspergers' is just a stupid thing to say that make you look stupid

just say he has ADD... makes you sound less... i dunno.

THe most important thing about aspergers ... IT DOESN"T EXIST IT IS A PERSONALITY TRAIT THAT WAS PREVIOUSLY NOT NOTICED OR ACCEPTED AND THEN SOME GUY IDENTIFIED IT

you'll find many influential and smart people in society have it b.c it is just a damned personality type..

'my son has a personality'.

pffft..
    Last edited by BoredGeorge; 12-11-09 at 05:33 PM.

I'd tell you to go get f***ked, but we all already know you can't.

Quote Originally Posted by afterhourz View Post
    Pretty obvious that george is a troll... don't bother giving him advice. If what he types is true, then he is in a downward-spiral self fulfilling prophecy. He will learn the hard way like many before him.
    I'm not a troll. I'm a miserable turd who can't get a girl to save his life.

It's autism you moron. Only differentiated by the onset of speech. My son started speaking at the "correct age" but his pragmatic speech delay mean very few people can understand what he's talking about. Which is a damn shame because the kid had some amazing ideas about astrophysics.

He can't make eye contact, he has physical ticks and "stims" that he can't control. He has to wear ear plugs in stores so the sounds don't overwhelm him. He can't understand facial expressions or tone of voice.

It IS a disorder, it makes life a lot harder on him than most people.

I think people like you are the ones "jumping on the bandwagon". AS is more than a lack of social skills, and it's never an excuse for being a jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Heratriumphant View Post
    It's autism you moron. Only differentiated by the onset of speech. My son started speaking at the "correct age" but his pragmatic speech delay mean very few people can understand what he's talking about. Which is a damn shame because the kid had some amazing ideas about astrophysics.

He can't make eye contact, he has physical ticks and "stims" that he can't control. He has to wear ear plugs in stores so the sounds don't overwhelm him. He can't understand facial expressions or tone of voice.

It IS a disorder, it makes life a lot harder on him than most people.

I think people like you are the ones "jumping on the bandwagon". AS is more than a lack of social skills, and it's never an excuse for being a jerk.
    bla bla ......he'll grow out of it....if u don't starting giving him excuses that is

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123