+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Difficulty of breaking off an engagement

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    I have house series I just didn't know what those numbers like that meant lol. My avatar is House mixed with another character .
    Hah yeah I thought so cause he look like a mix of House and Harry Potter with lordosis lol

No but going back on Your issue... If she choose You then fine,You will save somebody from unhappy marriage.If not, it means they have something stronger than You and her. Btw. did You already sleep with her? If yes, then she's a cheater,and You know how it is with cheaters (in most of cases).If not ,then fine let her know how You feel but don't push.She has to know what to do.
    Anyway, somebody will get hurt.But that's life
    I wazzzz here

I pity you if your only understanding of love is a few words in a dictionary.

But alas... you'll find there is a difference between love and infatuation in practice -- a very big difference.

Anyway... I'll just sit back and let you make your own mistakes. It's more fun this way... really. When she breaks your heart --- or ego rather... you'll be back here crying about how horrible women are or how much of a bitch this particular one is.

Yawn... have fun...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Aww, jeez OV.... the girl from Jr. High again? I think you're crossing over into "creepy stalker" territory. Does she need to get a restraining order to be rid of you?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Aww, jeez OV.... the girl from Jr. High again? I think you're crossing over into "creepy stalker" territory. Does she need to get a restraining order to be rid of you?
    This isn't her but I can't forget that girl. I am not stalking anyone. I don't know where that girl is anymore and haven't seen her in over 2 years. I do miss her though, all other girls seem plain and boring. I almost don't want to bother...might as well have fun trying to ruin a wedding though ... I only wanted to know why Mish thought that .

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    I pity you if your only understanding of love is a few words in a dictionary.

But alas... you'll find there is a difference between love and infatuation in practice -- a very big difference.

Anyway... I'll just sit back and let you make your own mistakes. It's more fun this way... really. When she breaks your heart --- or ego rather... you'll be back here crying about how horrible women are or how much of a bitch this particular one is.

Yawn... have fun...
    I understand the workings of attachment and exactly what it takes to have a good relationship. I understand that love is not sufficient but rather just necessary. There is a difference. It is just all terminology.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OV, if she wasn't interested in you when she was single, why would she be interested now? I don't see why you're missing that point completely. You're setting yourself up for an epic fail my friend.

If you pursue her now, the only thing that would happen is she'll get an ego boost out of it. Along the lines of "Damn, I'm such a hot commodity guys are willing to chase me down even with a RING on my finger!"

Do you really want to be that guy? I don't think you do.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    OV, if she wasn't interested in you when she was single, why would she be interested now? I don't see why you're missing that point completely. You're setting yourself up for an epic fail my friend.

If you pursue her now, the only thing that would happen is she'll get an ego boost out of it. Along the lines of "Damn, I'm such a hot commodity guys are willing to chase me down even with a RING on my finger!"

Do you really want to be that guy? I don't think you do.
    You are completely right but in this case I can pull it off. I talked to her today. I am supposed to go help her "fix her computer" tomorrow, man I so hope that means something else!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lol, but what if it just means 'fix her computer'?

Don't go whipping out your wang too quickly.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

LoL, I fixed her computer. I don't know how the hell she can still go through with the marriage. I don't get it. She started crying though and I didn't know what the hell to say. She ended up forcing me out and saying that she is still getting married. I don't mean fix her computer literally by the way. She didn't let me comfort her and called me a jerk...why go through with it in the first place? It is 3:30 am here now and I just got home, I was just driving around for about 2 hours thinking.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 18-11-09 at 04:31 PM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ugh, why are you interested in a chick like this OV? She cheated on her fiance with you, then calls you a jerk and throws you out? She sounds like a freakin headcase.

I'd just throw another notch on the bedpost and walk away from this mess of a girl if I were you. Say you got involved and everything was going great and you got engaged.....you spend the whole engagement wondering if she was banging someone else.

Honestly OV, I hate to Monday morning quarterback, but what you described sounds like a downer and a mess. What I had was a fun fling, I never let it get past one night of having that forbidden fruit that tastes so incredibly good.

I was thinking you'd have something similar which is why I shared my experience with you...one last bit of fun and a good memory for both. Trying to tear something apart never brings any pleasure, even if you succeed. You should've just let her know your true feelings and if she wanted to come back to you, she would.

I feel like shit today. She called me and said "How could I let that happen?" I am so confused. :S Isn't she the one who "let it happen". I'll be honest, I engaged.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    Ugh, why are you interested in a chick like this OV? She cheated on her fiance with you, then calls you a jerk and throws you out? She sounds like a freakin headcase.

I'd just throw another notch on the bedpost and walk away from this mess of a girl if I were you. Say you got involved and everything was going great and you got engaged.....you spend the whole engagement wondering if she was banging someone else.
    I can't just leave now. She said she is going with the marriage. Should I let the guy know?

Quote Originally Posted by Primo View Post
    Honestly OV, I hate to Monday morning quarterback, but what you described sounds like a downer and a mess. What I had was a fun fling, I never let it get past one night of having that forbidden fruit that tastes so incredibly good.

I was thinking you'd have something similar which is why I shared my experience with you...one last bit of fun and a good memory for both. Trying to tear something apart never brings any pleasure, even if you succeed. You should've just let her know your true feelings and if she wanted to come back to you, she would.
    Is it because I show some feelings for her? I don't mind if it was just a one night stand really. I actually thought that is what it would be. Just like yours. However she started crying and getting emotional but ONLY after the fact. Cheating is cheating though. That is what both women did in our cases man. That entire "one last fruit thing" sounds great from your perspective...would hate to be the fiance or soon to be husband.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 19-11-09 at 11:54 AM.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well if things don't really work out with this one, then someone can unban elle and you can have your go at her.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    well if things don't really work out with this one, then someone can unban elle and you can have your go at her.
    I can't afford her lol

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Are you kidding? That one would tell you to STFU and not realize you hadn't spoken to her for over a week.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You've done enough damage by placing a stumbling block before the blind. Leave this girl and her (future) husband alone.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast