+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your EX!

I think I can do the NC thing now. I worry more about when I'm beginning to almost get over her that I'll think I'm alright and be tempted to make contact. I have a letter that I have written that I want to send, I know its silly as what do I expect it to change?, I guess I want her to understand where I'm coming from. I also know I'll be tempted in the future to be friends with her - I like her and we have a lot of similar interests - but I also know that I'll prob be being friends because I want to get back with her. Its funny when I have broken up with people in the past I have generally wanted to be friends. I haven't realised til now what a selfish wish this was of mine.

Anyway, what I'd like to say is so pathetic I can't even say it on a forum so I'll stick with - 'you really hurt me, I wish you'd backed off and given me some clue that you weren't that into me instead of dumping me from a great height. I wish you felt more for me than you obviously do'. Hmm I wish I could get angry, I think that would be a lot more effective way of coping than this pathetic stage I'm going through.

So it's 1 am and I feel like all I want to do is call you and hear your beautiful voice. I miss you so much I want to drive out to your place and hold you in my arms. I missed Thanksgiving with you, and I'm going to miss Christmas too. You seem to have no feelings about this anymore and that you couldn't care less, and I hurt almost everyday never knowing when the next time I can sleep without dreaming of you will be. I love you

Why am I trying to justify myself and all my actions to you when you don't care? why am I tempted to trust you again when you have proven you are untrustworthy! You've been with someone else for 4months, at the end of our 14months you told me you never loved me from the start!! Ok so I wasn't the best guy in the world, but I there for you and tried my best to get you through the Bipolar disorder you claimed you had! Then what you meet someone else and your cured??

Ok im annoyed at myself for many things, I love you and shoulda been better in so many ways but I feel you played me from the start as someone just to make you feel better. I trusted you and fell for you, why are you continuing to push your luck, all the serious kidney problems you had last year, even the temp barstaff tell me your back on the double vodka!!! Get a grip you have a 6yo son, I know I shouldn't worry as your not my problem anymore but I would hate to see anything bad happen to you.

I met you for a coffee and all you cared about was our little secret staying secret as it would in someway effect your future. Guilt I have is irrelevant to you because of course you have done this many times over and over in your past!! Ok so you played me again!

Thats it I'm stopping typing letters, poems and txt messages in some pathetic way to win you back and justify things, then not sending and just dwelling on it!! I know nothing would be the same again, I would never trust you and I'm sure it would all just repeat, I refuse to beat myself up over you anymore!!! you are simply not worth my santity. Best of luck with this guy, I hope he has more skills at managing your mind games than I did and I really hope he cares about you.

What do you do if your ex-gf has all these new friends who make sure she never gives you another shot..?

Quote Originally Posted by sorekaze View Post
    What do you do if your ex-gf has all these new friends who make sure she never gives you another shot..?
    Best thing to do is move on with yourself. Dont look back, don't hold any grudges and accepts thing happens for a reason. If she come back great if not no hard feelings.

btw, Success is the greatest revenge.

I guess so, but it's hurt to lose her. She is my best friend as well as my ex, so I don't even know if it's possible to maintain friendship.. but I do know that it always used to be me and her through everything. She still has feelings for me, and I admit I messed up and overlooked her hints, so she refuses to take me back, and insists on getting over me. I'll be damned if I haven't changed for her :[

Moe is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by sorekaze View Post
    I'm living this, when my Ex. was alone and we talked all was cool even thoughts of trying again.
    When she's with her new low life friends I am treated like crap (Literally like a piece of shit even my kids) they leave and she's all nice to us again. Her friends dislike anyone who is self sufficient or successful and she has become one of them. It's sad because she has lowered herself to their level as I stated someplace else she has lost a great job for a min. wage position because of her new friends. Go figure.
    I've only contacted her 3-4 times in 3-4 months now I don't even respond to her at all, it's so sad to see such a wonderful person fall so far and not care. When she crashes I won't be there and she will crash. The saddest part is she loves me and I still love her.

Ahhh I really hope it doesn't end up like that..

oh the things i want to say to you...i have no remorse or anger...or i have left is how much i miss everything...im sorry that i will never try to make it work...im sorry that i know i will let my pride get in a way the wonderful feelings for you...but i am happy that i will never make you cry anymore...i am happy for you that one day that you will find a great guy that will treat you right and better than i did...i still believe that we are meant to be...but i can't bear the feeling that one day i will dissappoint you...

I want to be the better man you seek.. I wish to become the change you've always sought in me. I'm so sorry my stubbornness and childish issues pushed you away, I'm so sorry that I messed up all the chances you've given me. Thank you for making the past 4 years as perfect as can be, and I pray to god everyday that you and I are meant to be. Maybe if I let you go for just a little while, you will remember all of the good, and begin to miss what we shared together. I don't blame you for holding onto all the bad times, I hate that I gave you reasons too. I'm sorry for having been so persistent for another chance in the past... I hope that I will find forgiveness in your heart. I hope that you haven't given up on me or moved on just yet. Being just friends is going to be so difficult.. but I hope I can stop being selfish and just do what makes you happy.. I look forward to seeing you as just friends this weekend..

I'm new here,but I have this problem 2.
    OK...

OMG!I want you so much. I would love to just hug,you,kiss you,sit near you,look into your blue eyes. I know you don't deserve all this - I opened my soul to you and you spat into it.
    I miss you so much. Every song reminds me of you,every TV-show reminds of our last date... I need you so much.... I love you...I know we cannot be together,and I'm to blame.Forgive me,but I just cannot live without u.... I love you.

This thread is amazing:
    Danny i hate you but i love you,
    ill never ever stop loving you and i want you to know that, but you need to stop hurting me, sleeping with me and then hating me is going to nothing but make me hurt even more, i know you dont mean it deep down,
    as for seeing this pregnant girl, why? your so much better than that, i know you still love me, deep down and i know your never going to admit it,
    what id give to have you again for half an hour, i miss everything about you,
    i love you

if i could say anything to him....

just a week ago you loved me. all my dreams were still intact and i was looking forward to a long happy future with you. when i hear your voice, it's the voice i know i want to hear the rest of my life. your face is the face i want to wake up to every morning. you're the person i know i can love forever.

maybe i was careless these last couple weeks. especially with the things i said. but i never expected you to walk away. you said you understood my feelings, and regardless of what was said in the past you would love me and that would never change.

now you're gone. you disappeared out of my life, and i'm finding it impossible existing without you. the moment you said goodbye, was the moment my world came crashing down on me. everything i've been working hard for, my education, my future, doesn't seem worth it anymore because you don't want to be in it. i want to give up on everything. i want to give up on this life you're forcing me to face without you.

the last thing you said to me was that our love was just a fairytale, and dreams like this don't ever come true. when you gave up on those dreams you took mine away with you. how cold you do that?

everything changed so fast, without even my knowledge. i wish you could have just been more open with me. maybe i wouldn't have been so blindsighted and i wouldn't feel so worthless. just last week we would text hundreds of times throughout the day. you're voice was what i woke up to, and it was the last voice i heard before i fell asleep. all of that has been taken away from me. you won't even call to explain what changed. it's like you never existed.

i feel so dead inside. i have nothing left to offer anyone. everything has been stolen. it isn't fair.

So i see after being together for 2 1/2 years, and being broken up for a month you have a new man in your life. Well good for you. I'm not even done mourning our relationship and you've moved completely on. Well just remember that no one will treat you as good as I treated you or will love you as deeply and unconditionally as me. I'll move on eventually, and find someone amazing, but you will have lost out on true love and on someone who loves you for who you are, even though you didn't do that for me. Well good luck with him. I hope he makes you happy cuz you just gave me another blow.

I HATE YOU!Son of a ...!!! Why don't u answer my calls!!!HATE YOU!HATE YOU!
    Like an idiot I'm wasting my time...I'm all exhausted from this crazy love!!! You.... I HATE U!!! I HATE U!!!
    You cannot see my twisted mess...

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast