+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your EX!

I want to tell you guys one thing.. when you'll read these posts again after like 2 years or so.. you'll laugh.. you'll think how stupid you were at that time. But, to reach that point, it takes time and dedication.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by kai View Post
    I want to tell you guys one thing.. when you'll read these posts again after like 2 years or so.. you'll laugh.. you'll think how stupid you were at that time. But, to reach that point, it takes time and dedication.
    Hehehe that's right, I don't even read my posts from the past about my ex because it's sooooooo embarassing to me . Heheheh and when I see his pics now I laugh at his sweat spots on his shirt . I'm so lucky this loooosar is gone.
    I wazzzz here

Thank you for the support here guys, I broke the NC rule yesterday, but I will try to start a fresh today and refrain myself from contacting or accepting her calls.

I have never loved anyone like her and it's gonna be a long time till I get over her.

It does get easier. 4 days ago I got a text from ex, wishing me Merry Xmas and happy New Year I think its her way of seeing if I would respond back or she's trying to open up communication again. Today is xmas and I still haven't respond back nor will I. My heart is not there anymore.

lol i love this section.....i just hope i can erase my ex from my life like in the movie the sunshine of the spotless mind something like that.....lol.....i dont feel sad i am not crying bc i am over it.....the whole situation bothers me....i wish i can move to another country would be the best....i am like that if it bothers me i dont talk to them friends or exes....but my car and my car insurance is under my ex name until i find money to change everything under my name errrrr.....i can but i just love shopping and i have other importat bills to pay first....errrrrr

Moe is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Been 4 months since my getting dumped and my Ex has really downgraded to a crackhead and has been rude and disrespectful to many many people some calling me asking what her problem is.
    As much as I love her she has changed so much I couldn't if she walked in naked. She has devastated my kids and me. She has done some things that are just not forgivable.
    Yet I haven't contacted her in 8 weeks or more she still sends me the text oh what do you want or did you call me. I see no reason anymore to answer, I was alway there for her and she still wants that even had the nerve to ask me to help out her new friend. ROTFL. I've always been a sucker and used to help everyone I could. No more my heart has turned to stone. She was told what to do with that. I've asked her for months now not to contact me but she still tries. F*** her.
    Not contacting my daughter for Christmas was the last straw for ever though. She cried for hours.
    And yes what I feared happening is happening the down right hatred of her for not what she did to me but my kids. My fear is if I see her and her C/H friend is what I may do. She knows my hatred of drug addicts and alcoholic.

Quote Originally Posted by lostwithyou View Post
    It does get easier. 4 days ago I got a text from ex, wishing me Merry Xmas and happy New Year I think its her way of seeing if I would respond back or she's trying to open up communication again. Today is xmas and I still haven't respond back nor will I. My heart is not there anymore.
    Last edited by Moe; 26-12-09 at 08:58 PM.

I have another post here, but I'm kind of curious about what to do regarding NC. To summarize my other post, my ex and I decided mutually to end our long-distance relationship last night because neither of us were happy in it, but we still wanted to be involved once we can sort through the distance in a couple of years. We had an absolutely amazing conversation. Both of us felt more relaxed than we had in the last two months, since the long-distance thing was really wearing on us. We agreed that it was something we had to do. She decided during this that she's coming to visit me next week.

So I don't really think NC is applicable in this situation, but I could be wrong. Neither of us want this to end, but we both knew that if we didn't end it, things would get really bad between us. I sent her an email today just following up and telling her that if she ever needs anything, I'm here, she replied with a similar one, and then we texted a bit this afternoon. Obviously I'm going to try to limit contact because I don't want us to fall back into the same pattern of the long-distance thing that we were in, but I think we actually are on the same page and have something decent to work with. But I could be wrong, so correct me if I am.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles9 View Post
    I have another post here, but I'm kind of curious about what to do regarding NC. To summarize my other post, my ex and I decided mutually to end our long-distance relationship last night because neither of us were happy in it, but we still wanted to be involved once we can sort through the distance in a couple of years. We had an absolutely amazing conversation. Both of us felt more relaxed than we had in the last two months, since the long-distance thing was really wearing on us. We agreed that it was something we had to do. She decided during this that she's coming to visit me next week.

So I don't really think NC is applicable in this situation, but I could be wrong. Neither of us want this to end, but we both knew that if we didn't end it, things would get really bad between us. I sent her an email today just following up and telling her that if she ever needs anything, I'm here, she replied with a similar one, and then we texted a bit this afternoon. Obviously I'm going to try to limit contact because I don't want us to fall back into the same pattern of the long-distance thing that we were in, but I think we actually are on the same page and have something decent to work with. But I could be wrong, so correct me if I am.
    My relationship was similar to yours ish, but some questions if I may?

How would you feel if she met someone between these 2 yrs or so?

Arent you worried she'd lose interest in you with the lack of contact and move on?

If she met someone now, I would obviously be disappointed, but I'm not going to fault her for it. We're not together anymore. If we were and she went behind my back, that would be one thing. But I'm not going to get mad at her for something like that if we're not together. I'm sure she will meet some other guys. Do I love that idea? Of course not. But we made this decision together, and while I don't want to be with anyone else right now, I'm not going to say that I'll never be with another girl.

I'm not worried about her losing interest, I'm worried about her thinking I'm being a dick to her. Talking every day and trying to make this work was not working for us. What I want is just to take some time, be it a couple weeks, a month, two months, and give each other some space and see where we stand then. I'm not about forcing her to be with me. I love this girl. I'm not going to try to make her be with me if it's going to make both of us miserable. Do I hope that we can work things out and get back together? Of course. But I think that a little space and time to think is a good thing now, and we'll see if we decide to get back together later on.

How is it after nearly a half a decade you could ever get to a point where you wouldn't want to communicate to make things work? Especially with our relationship, we had no major problems. I was the most easy going man you've ever had in your life. To quit on all those years invested seems like such a waste of not only my time, but yours as well.

Relationships are work..... a constant ebb and flow, push and pull..... sometimes you're on when the other one is off. Sometimes you have the bad day while they have the good day. Passion and intimacy is no different than any other aspect of the relationship. The honeymoon stage doesn't last forever. It takes commitment, communication, and work.

It's truly shocking to me that you could pull away from me "during" the relationship. You said you got over me "in time" ...... and yet you stayed with me for what had to have been weeks if not months while you were pulling away. It hurts that you could be so selfish. How nice it must be to pull away from somebody, but keep'em around for a safety net while the seeds of another bond are being planted. How convenient. Then when you got your body into shape and were ready to break off, you did it thru a text message.........and then off you went...... off to your personal trainer. I had no clue what was coming down the pipe, NONE. You let me dead man walk for all that time.

What a stark contrast from our only other split, earlier in the relationship. The moment I started questioning things I came to you like a grown man and sat you down face to face. And yet afterwards I was still there for you. I answered your texts. I answered your calls. I kept you company. Even though I had asked for my space, I cared enough to not let you sit in despair. And I didn't even date anyone while we were apart. I worked on myself.

How did it come to this?
    Last edited by TimeToGrowUp; 27-12-09 at 07:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles9 View Post
    If she met someone now, I would obviously be disappointed, but I'm not going to fault her for it. We're not together anymore. If we were and she went behind my back, that would be one thing. But I'm not going to get mad at her for something like that if we're not together. I'm sure she will meet some other guys. Do I love that idea? Of course not. But we made this decision together, and while I don't want to be with anyone else right now, I'm not going to say that I'll never be with another girl.

I'm not worried about her losing interest, I'm worried about her thinking I'm being a dick to her. Talking every day and trying to make this work was not working for us. What I want is just to take some time, be it a couple weeks, a month, two months, and give each other some space and see where we stand then. I'm not about forcing her to be with me. I love this girl. I'm not going to try to make her be with me if it's going to make both of us miserable. Do I hope that we can work things out and get back together? Of course. But I think that a little space and time to think is a good thing now, and we'll see if we decide to get back together later on.
    Minus the cheating part , your situation is somewhat very similar to mine.

I'm finding it very very difficult to let go, and I feel she is too as she keeps coming back to me. Maybe because this our 1st serious relationship.

lhn is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeToGrowUp View Post
    Relationships are work..... a constant ebb and flow, push and pull..... sometimes you're on when the other one is off. Sometimes you have the bad day while they have the good day. Passion and intimacy is no different than any other aspect of the relationship. The honeymoon stage doesn't last forever. It takes commitment, communication, and work.

It's truly shocking to me that you could pull away from me "during" the relationship. You said you got over me "in time" ...... and yet you stayed with me for what had to have been weeks if not months while you were pulling away. It hurts that you could be so selfish. How nice it must be to pull away from somebody, but keep'em around for a safety net while the seeds of another bond are being planted. How convenient. Then when you got your body into shape and were ready to break off, you did it thru a text message.........and then off you went...... off to your personal trainer. I had no clue what was coming down the pipe, NONE. You let me dead man walk for all that time.

How did it come to this?
    God me and you are in the same boat. Exactly the same... PT instructor included. How could it all mean so little. How could my feelings not only not matter, but be disregarded like nothing more than an old sock. Just can't believe it all happened and I'll make damn sure to never put someone else through it.

Quote Originally Posted by lhn View Post
    God me and you are in the same boat. Exactly the same... PT instructor included. How could it all mean so little. How could my feelings not only not matter, but be disregarded like nothing more than an old sock. Just can't believe it all happened and I'll make damn sure to never put someone else through it.
    EDIT: Deleted what I wrote entirely.
    Last edited by TimeToGrowUp; 28-12-09 at 01:43 AM.

lhn is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I decided to take the high ground. I just don't wanna go to prison and tbh, I blame her, not him.

Moe is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I agree with this so darned much, how could some one who was together for 3 plus years and did everything together with no problems just not want to bother sitting down like an adult. I invested 3 years of my life too her and her 3 kids and to her it was like who cares next.
    My ex did so many things similar to your post. I had doubts and she got on her knees and assured me there should be none.
    She til this day keeps me on a tether in 4 months I've contacted her less the 5 times yet she contacted daily for the first few months and I even asked her to stop contacting me. I still get the did you call me, what do you want messages. I no longer answer them. I mean what does she want from me
    ??????

Relationships are work but I found out so much about my ex since the breakup, she's a runner one who would rather jump into someone else's bed then work.

My God 4 months later and it still hurts, the lies being used and i was going to marry her.

Quote Originally Posted by TimeToGrowUp View Post
    How is it after nearly a half a decade you could ever get to a point where you wouldn't want to communicate to make things work? Especially with our relationship, we had no major problems. I was the most easy going man you've ever had in your life. To quit on all those years invested seems like such a waste of not only my time, but yours as well.

What a stark contrast from our only other split, earlier in the relationship. The moment I started questioning things I came to you like a grown man and sat you down face to face. And yet afterwards I was still there for you. I answered your texts. I answered your calls. I kept you company. Even though I had asked for my space, I cared enough to not let you sit in despair. And I didn't even date anyone while we were apart. I worked on myself.

How did it come to this?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast